what's wrong with my car?

Old February 7th 05, 08:24 PM
Michael Hamm

Default what's wrong with my car?

I drive a Ford Taurus L. Yesterday or two days ago, I turned the car off
and walked away. When I came back a few minutes later, it was dripping
green fluid from the near the front of the car. I shopped, and it did the
same near the store. I'm pretty sure it hasn't done so since, but now
there's another problem: Whenever I drive it, the temperature gauge goes
up a bit higher than usual. It's still within the range marked "normal",
but it's igher than it used to be.

Anyone know what's wrong?

(I figured something like this would likely be covered in a FAQ, but
couldn't find a FAQ for the group.)

Please followup so that Google can read your post, as I'm unsure my server
carries these groups. Thanks!

Michael Hamm
AM, Math, Wash. U. St. Louis
Fine print:
http://math.wustl.edu/~msh210/ ... legal.html
Old February 22nd 05, 05:30 AM
Alex

from wat u have just outlined it would seem that your radiator is
leaking coolant hence the green fluid dripping near the frontof your
car. it could be a hole or just leaky tubes. best to get it checked
out by a mechanic soon tho. if ur car overheats, then it could cause
serious damage to your engine and burn allur seals in the gasket.

Old March 18th 05, 02:01 PM
Dark Ryder

Dripping green stuff means ALIEN ATTACK don't drive it anymore you could be
vaporized by them.

"Alex" > schreef in bericht
om...

Old June 24th 05, 04:14 AM
sdlomi2

"Dark Ryder" > wrote in message
> Dripping green stuff means ALIEN ATTACK don't drive it anymore you could

be
> vaporized by them.
>

> "Alex" > schreef in bericht
> om...
> > from wat u have just outlined it would seem that your radiator is
> > leaking coolant hence the green fluid dripping near the frontof your
> > car. it could be a hole or just leaky tubes. best to get it checked
> > out by a mechanic soon tho. if ur car overheats, then it could cause
> > serious damage to your engine and burn allur seals in the gasket.
> >

> > Michael Hamm > wrote in message

> .wustl.edu>...
> > > I drive a Ford Taurus L. Yesterday or two days ago, I turned the car

> off
> > > and walked away. When I came back a few minutes later, it was

dripping
> > > green fluid from the near the front of the car. I shopped, and it did

> the
> > > same near the store. I'm pretty sure it hasn't done so since, but now
> > > there's another problem: Whenever I drive it, the temperature gauge

> goes
> > > up a bit higher than usual. It's still within the range marked

> "normal",
> > > but it's igher than it used to be.
> > >
> > > Anyone know what's wrong?
> > >
> > > (I figured something like this would likely be covered in a FAQ, but
> > > couldn't find a FAQ for the group.)
> > >
> > > Please followup so that Google can read your post, as I'm unsure my

> server
> > > carries these groups. Thanks!
> > >
> > > Michael Hamm
> > > AM, Math, Wash. U. St. Louis
> > > Fine print:

http://math.wustl.edu/~msh210/ ... legal.html

I once lost an engine due to a slow coolant leak--didn't realize that
the a-freeze had been diluted (by me, I'll have to assume resp.) due to
topping off just twice w/water "until later when I had access to a-freeze".
Get it fixed!!! s

What Did We Do Wrong? Lee Sun Ford Mustang 1 November 16th 04 03:41 AM
mounted wrong size tires DC Honda 11 November 2nd 04 04:12 PM
What's wrong with my truck? Veronica Thomas 4x4 6 May 23rd 04 06:56 PM
Nobody knows what is wrong with my 99 Dodge Avenger v6 LadyGelzer04 Dodge 14 May 22nd 04 04:13 AM