Please Stop The Non-Sense

Old May 31st 08, 11:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Coasty[_7_]

Default Please Stop The Non-Sense

Come on fellows can't we all just get along?

This whole mess is about casting the first stone and will go on forever. It
is exactly like the Israel and Palestine they have been fighting for
thousands of years with no relief in sight. They say each started it and
keep throwing rocks. Can we be better than that? Just like them the
bystanders are catching the hell and it is at least unprofessional,
impolite, rude and just down right un American.

Our enemies are now our friends.

Coasty

Old May 31st 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

Coasty wrote:
> Come on fellows can't we all just get along?
>
> This whole mess is about casting the first stone and will go on
> forever. It
> is exactly like the Israel and Palestine they have been fighting for
> thousands of years with no relief in sight. They say each started it and
> keep throwing rocks. Can we be better than that? Just like them the
> bystanders are catching the hell and it is at least unprofessional,
> impolite, rude and just down right un American.
>
> Our enemies are now our friends.
>
> Coasty

It's human nature and the internet at it's worst. Use your message
filter, killfile, whatever and ignore them for the immature children (of
all ages :-) that they are.

--
FRH
Old May 31st 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Hey Coasty...
Set up some filters or killfile them, eventually you won't see the nonsense
nearly as often.

Makes the group almost civil again.

Kate

Old June 1st 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_25_]

Bill doesn't post here any more. He's your boy now. Heh.

Earle

news

Old June 1st 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Coasty[_7_]

Isn't my boy!!

Coasty

Old June 1st 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

LMAO!
I say that too... about my son at times.

. ..