Gettin ready for the weekend!

Old June 5th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default Weekend - was Gettin ready for the weekend!

Man, what a gooey, sloppy mess.
Looks like a pretty place but I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't like it
quite as muddy. Some mud is a blast, but all mud kinda makes it work.

Thanks for posting the pics Jenn. My favorite is the one with Mudball and
your buddy, showing your custom mud stripes.

Kate

"jbjeep" > wrote in message
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Elbe08/Elbe08.htm

On Tue, 27 May 2008 09:04:31 -0500, "Kate" > wrote:

>>Sounds like quite a workout.
>>
>>Our group petered out. It turns out that Rough Country is having a fun run
>>on the 6th of June, everyone changed their minds and decided LAST minute
>>wait till then.
>>
>>I suppose it wasn't a bad thing, I heard some funny noises under mine and
>>Dick crawled under it. Turns out that there was a couple of issues under
>>there that may have really scred something up if they had come loose on
>>the
>>trail.
>>
>>I dont mind so much because we generally try to avoid doing anything on
>>three day weekends anyway. Too much booze, too many idiots.
>>In the neantime, I have everything ready to go except the food bax. That's
>>not so bad!
>>
>>I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!
>>
>>K.

. ..

Old June 5th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Yea, I kinda like that one myself. He was nice enough to let me hose the worst of it
off at his place before I got loaded up on the trailer. Still have some to clean out
of the back where is slipped in under the softtop.
-jenn

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:37:58 -0500, "Kate" > wrote:

>>Man, what a gooey, sloppy mess.
>>Looks like a pretty place but I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't like it
>>quite as muddy. Some mud is a blast, but all mud kinda makes it work.
>>
>>Thanks for posting the pics Jenn. My favorite is the one with Mudball and
>>your buddy, showing your custom mud stripes.
>>
>>Kate
>>
>>"jbjeep" > wrote in message
. ..
>>http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Elbe08/Elbe08.htm

m...

Old June 6th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Oh hey...
where'd ya get that winch hook?

"jbjeep" > wrote in message
Yea, I kinda like that one myself. He was nice enough to let me hose the
worst of it
off at his place before I got loaded up on the trailer. Still have some to
clean out
of the back where is slipped in under the softtop.
-jenn

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:37:58 -0500, "Kate" > wrote:

>>Man, what a gooey, sloppy mess.
>>Looks like a pretty place but I'm fairly certain that I wouldn't like it
>>quite as muddy. Some mud is a blast, but all mud kinda makes it work.
>>
>>Thanks for posting the pics Jenn. My favorite is the one with Mudball and
>>your buddy, showing your custom mud stripes.
>>
>>Kate
>>
>>"jbjeep" > wrote in message
. ..
>>http://jbjeep.terahex.com/Elbe08/Elbe08.htm

m...

Old June 6th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Came with the winch line. But you can buy em seperately.
http://www.winchline.com/
Good products. Good people.
-jenn

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 21:37:50 -0500, "Kate" > wrote:

>>Oh hey...
>>where'd ya get that winch hook?

>>"jbjeep" > wrote in message
. ..
>>Yea, I kinda like that one myself. He was nice enough to let me hose the
>>worst of it
>>off at his place before I got loaded up on the trailer. Still have some to
>>clean out
>>of the back where is slipped in under the softtop.
>>-jenn

m...

Old June 7th 08, 09:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
dougk[_2_]

Default Equip question for jbjeep - was Weekend - was Gettin ready for the weekend!

Hi jbjeep,

Lovely (hah!) Elbe Hills trail, but noticed your front and rear
bumpers/guard/carrier and thought those are just the typesI've been looking
for. Checked your website spec page, but found that Bulletproof and Big
Rocks Off Road are no more. Any chance you know if they sourced them from
someone else? Anyone else know? Thanks either way.

dougk
'06 Rubi (still stock...but working on that)
Old June 7th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

No idea on Bulletproof.

Big Rocks - mine was the prototype. I think he might be working with another shop
and doing straight Toyo parts now. I dont know. You might try the email addy and
ask him (assuming it still works).

I would have to do some thinking on who else does similar. Where are you located?
-jenn