My Mercedes-Benz E500 4-Matic-mystic blue designo=maxpix-071209=8.JPG (1/1) 484683 bytes

Old December 10th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

Default My Mercedes-Benz E500 4-Matic-mystic blue designo=maxpix-071209=8.JPG (1/1) 484683 bytes

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My Mercedes-Benz E500 4-Matic-mystic blue designo=maxpix-071209=8.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	473.3 KB
ID:	111209
Old December 10th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

These are straight from the camera with no enhancements. We had a tiny
skiff of snow in some of the higher elevations of the city and on the way to
brunch with a friend earlier this afternoon I thought I'd stop away from
traffic to get the first photos of my new baby. I'm completely enchanted by
all of the incredible engineering and am in the process of discovering all
of the many features of the car. It has the air suspension, the radar for
parking, 4 individual climate control zones inside the car, a panorama roof
with opening front and glass rear sunroof, and on and on. It's by far the
nicest car I've ever owned and I'm delighted with it -- 3 days so far -).

Max

"Max" > wrote in message

Old December 10th 07, 01:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Leroy Curtis

In article <BG%6j.30061$HH2.6265@edtnps82>, MagisterMax
> writes
>These are straight from the camera with no enhancements. We had a tiny
>skiff of snow in some of the higher elevations of the city and on the way to
>brunch with a friend earlier this afternoon I thought I'd stop away from
>traffic to get the first photos of my new baby. I'm completely enchanted by
>all of the incredible engineering and am in the process of discovering all
>of the many features of the car. It has the air suspension, the radar for
>parking, 4 individual climate control zones inside the car, a panorama roof
>with opening front and glass rear sunroof, and on and on. It's by far the
>nicest car I've ever owned and I'm delighted with it -- 3 days so far -).

It's a great-looking car, Max, and I would imagine it's great to drive;
no shortage of power and 4WD. I hope you continue to enjoy it for many
years.
--
Regards

Leroy Curtis

Please replace "nospam" with "baram" in my address if you wish to
reply by Email
Old December 10th 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Thanks Leroy. I just want to go sit in it, you know, but I'll get over it
eventually. For the moment I can't think about anything else and that's the
fun part.

Max

Old December 10th 07, 03:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message
> These are straight from the camera with no enhancements.

Your little Canon Powershot S70 did a real fine job. I'm a little familiar
with that camera. A friend wanted a good solid point-'n-shoot a couple of
years ago for her European vacation and even though I'm a Nikon guy I
recommended the S70 to her. She's been to Machu Pichu and Africa this year
and e-mails me her good shots. She's got plenty of 'em.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old December 10th 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Default My Mercedes-Benz E500 4-Matic-mystic blue designo=maxpix-071209=8.JPG 484683 bytes

On 9-Dec-2007, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:

> > These are straight from the camera with no enhancements.

> Your little Canon Powershot S70 did a real fine job. I'm a little
> familiar with that camera. A friend wanted a good solid point-'n-shoot a
> couple of
> years ago for her European vacation and even though I'm a Nikon guy I
> recommended the S70 to her. She's been to Machu Pichu and Africa this
> year and e-mails me her good shots. She's got plenty of 'em.

Wow. A friend of mine also travels a lot and uses the S70, sending me pics
in email. He got some amazing shots of the pyramids and surrounding areas in
Egypt earlier this year. It's a very nice camera.

And this looks like a great car, Max. I'm happy for you.

--
Z~

..

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 10th 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Thanks Pat. I'm never going to be a photographer so I need something that
literally points and shoots and this camera is about the best I've heard of.
It also still has the RAW capability that they then took out of this model
for a couple of years only to put it back because of customer complaints. I
also have the previous model and can't really tell the difference in the
picture quality.

Max

Old December 10th 07, 04:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Thanks Z. So far -- 3 days -- I love it. I'm already thinking of a little
road trip through the mountains and over to Alberta and then down to Montana
and back through Idaho, Oregon and Washington. We'll see how the health
holds up.

Max

Old December 11th 07, 01:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
guest

"MagisterMax" > wrote
> Thanks Leroy. I just want to go sit in it, you know, but I'll get
> over it eventually. For the moment I can't think about anything else
> and that's the fun part.

Hmmm... I guess no one has ever felt that way about a Plymouth.

Ron
Old December 11th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message
newsN27j.30123$HH2.29235@edtnps82...
> Thanks Pat. I'm never going to be a photographer so I need something that
> literally points and shoots

Well ya may not have the calling but right out of the starting blocks you're
already 1000% better than one guy who used to post here and he had a bigger
fancier camera than yours. Keep it up you may get good at it. )
--
Paddy's Pig