I can't take it anymore

Old January 4th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Greg[_1_]

Default I can't take it anymore

There isn't much on this group when you filter out all the garbage, I have
respected Bill and all his mass of info over the last 4 years I've had my
jeep, but after filtering all the other idiots all I am left with is a
couple posts a day and Bill's 50 replies to the idiots, so sorry Bill you
have now been added to my killfile, I held off thinking maybe if enough
regulars kept telling you to stop encuraging the idiots, that you would, but
after 6 months or more I guess that isn't going to happen, have a happy net
life with your idiot tribe, as no-one else will be seeing it.

Old January 4th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jerryg

Old January 4th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Rod's SHAW

"J White" > wrote in message
> Personally, I would have to blame Bill for every bit of this idiocy.

I dunno ........... I must say I'm naive to the back_room and board_room
goings on. All I know is that all of the ballistics aimed at ole Billy have
become untolerable.

> Bill does indeed have quite a collection of decent information that he
> is happy to share with the group but woe to anyone that disagreed or dared
> to offer a different view point. There was never any room for polite,
> thoughtful discussion. It was always his way or else. He finally ran
> across someone

SOME one ??? It looks more like he ran across an army

that wouldn't put up with the crap and are more than happy to hand
> it back in spades.
> Bill kicked over this sh*tpile all by himself. Will it ever end?
> Probably not, these guys are more alike than they are different. Sad. It
> used to be a great group.

Still is ................... just need to be active with kill_file citeria

Old January 4th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
My Conscience

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> Today, 01/03/08, I opened the newsgroup to 211 new messages. There were
> two or three replies to the clutch issue where the OP says he installed
> a box full of parts on a 4-banger CJ clutch, and the pedal does not
> work; a spammer post from the GPS salesman; another spammer passing out
> bogus $5 bills; and 206 posts where the topic and discussion is, am to,
> am not, am too, am not, etc. ad neasum.

Sad, isn't it?

> TO BILL HUGHES
> Stop talking to these idiots. You are wasting time, energy, and space.
> They have learned how to pull your crank, and you encourage them to pull
> it.

Yick! What a revolting thought!

> TO THE IDIOTS
> Go pull your own crank, or sit in a circle ant take turns pulling each
> other's crank, I really don't care.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be so steamed up about all this.

> No matter what Bill is, you are far more stupid. None of you guys ever,
> that's E-V-E-R, have anything useful to say pursuant to any topic that
> is posted. When somebody asks, why doesn't the clutch work? and your
> relpy is, Bill is a jerk, then you are really not adding anything of
> value to the discussion.

Oh, fiddlesticks. It's very important to let people know that Bill is
not only a jerk, but a liar and thief as well. Wouldn't you say that it
is your duty as a good citizen to alert other citizens to a con man in
your midst? Such is our Bill.

> TO ALL OF YOU
> You idiots, and Bill, have managed to **** it up for the rest of us.
> There are only 3 rules in life, you gotta be happy, you gotta have fun,
> and you can't **** it up for anybody else. You might be happy, clearly
> you are having fun, but you violate rule #3, you are ****ing it up for
> everybody else.

I think there are a lot more rules than that, but thanks for your glib
oversimplification. You've been so useful.

> Looks like I gotta dust off the Killfile because it has become clear to
> me that none of you are going to grow a brain anytime soon. It's sad
> really that grown men can't figure out a way to ignore each other -- I
> fault Bill the most on this point.

Well, good for you. Maybe you're not completely useless.

But please, before your whining gets any more melodramatic, allow me to
be the first to say:

<PLONK>
Old January 4th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
My Conscience

J White wrote:
> Personally, I would have to blame Bill for every bit of this idiocy.

You are wise beyond your years.

> Bill does indeed have quite a collection of decent information that he is
> happy to share with the group but woe to anyone that disagreed or dared to
> offer a different view point. There was never any room for polite,
> thoughtful discussion. It was always his way or else. He finally ran across
> someone that wouldn't put up with the crap and are more than happy to hand
> it back in spades.

Bingo! Give the man a cigar. I could not have put it better myself,
and I'm quite the erudite fellow.

> Bill kicked over this sh*tpile all by himself. Will it ever end? Probably
> not, these guys are more alike than they are different. Sad. It used to be a
> great group.

Oh, it will absolutely end some day, I guarantee you that. I just can't
tell you when--only Bill can, when he either smartens up and decides not
to reply any more (don't hold your breath waiting for that one) or when
he can't post anymore due to being in jail, or burning through all
possible ISPs, or kicking the bucket, or numerous other etcs.

Old January 4th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Barking dog

John wrote:
> Jeff,

> This MI5 guy is a different story. He knows how to beat filtering by
> changing the MI5 subject line and my inbox is flooded with his psychotic
> babble.
>
> John

For the MI5 idiot I found this filter in another group I did a copy and
paste for all the Groups that I read

{M[,'` \.\-]I[,'` \.\-]5.p.}

So far, it seems to be working.

BD
Old January 4th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_5_]

--
AMEN to that.
If Bill would just shut the hell up and stop antagonizing these other guys -

Kate

Old January 4th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_5_]

"My Conscience" > wrote
to Jeff...

But please, before your whining gets any more melodramatic, allow me to
be the first to say:

<PLONK>

Good Idea ya got there....
I think I'll do YOU the same favor.

Ker-PLONK!

K.

Old January 4th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

You are part of the problem ...

Bye.

Old January 4th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Yes if Bush would only stop his war, all the world would be at peace:
http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv God, save me from
these bleeding heart liberal whacko limp, cowards!!!!!!!!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

. ..