Are you being stalked, abused and harassed by the Kook hunters? Readthis

Old January 30th 08, 09:48 AM posted to alt.angst,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,soc.men
Dennis M. Hammes

Default Are you being stalked, abused and harassed by the Kook hunters?Read this

Pink Freud®© wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:16:21 -0600, Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
>

>>Gresham's Law is not worth a Continental.

> How about Grelling's Paradox:
>
> If a homological adjective is one that is true of itself, e.g.,
> "polysyllabic", and a heterological adjective is one which is not true of
> itself, e.g., "bisyllabic", then what about "heterological?" Is it
> heterological or not?

Like a man or a woman, nothing heterological is true of itself.
The heterological is true only when it is ****ed.

(Expect something similar every time you try to palm the minor for
the major premise. Or quote somebody who does, if you did.)

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old January 30th 08, 09:52 AM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems,alt.culture.alaska
Dennis M. Hammes

Gerrymander Frewton wrote:

> Gerry is a ****ty electrician who toasted his brain when he plugged
> in his tinfoil hat to a 3-phase service entry!

Wow. If he has any fillings, he'll be rolling in his grave.

(Three-phase induction is self-starting.)

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old January 30th 08, 09:54 AM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Dennis M. Hammes

the messenjah wrote:

> It's good to see the REAL kooks being exposed
> for what they really are. Obsessed losers...
>
> http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/

And you don't even hafta edit it twice for that to show.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old January 30th 08, 01:22 PM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Peter J Ross

Default Are you being spammed by Gerald "G-Dolf" Newton? Read this

In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:46:37 -0800 (PST), jerry
> wrote:

> For five years

<snip>

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/spam-faq/>

What's G-Dolf's BI so far?

--
PJR :-)
Old January 30th 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems,alt.culture.alaska
PeterD

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:52:35 -0600, "Dennis M. Hammes"
> wrote:

>(Three-phase induction is self-starting.)

So are DC motors...
Old January 30th 08, 03:34 PM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
K. A. Cannon

Peter J Ross > posted
> in rec.arts.poems on Wed, 30 Jan
2008 13:22:16 +0000:

>In rec.arts.poems on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:46:37 -0800 (PST), jerry
> wrote:
>
>> For five years

><snip>
>
><http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/spam-faq/>
>
>What's G-Dolf's BI so far?

Not very high at all.

One wonders what would happen if his domain ended up on something like
http://www.ahbl.org/?

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old January 30th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud®©

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:20:06 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> Hi Jerry,
> I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
> the abuser's language to: COX, Hughes, AT&T, Global, and as many other
> servers as I could think of, with the suggestion to block databasix from
> their networks. Thanks.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Of course you'd like to take credit for something you had nothing to do
with.

And that 'kill' lasted, what, one week?

You are taking cerdit for 'killing' 3 of my IPs, which you had nothing to
do with because they weren't killed.

Once you actually DO do something, anything, then take credit for it.

But that likely will never happen because you've never done anything of
any importance, merit or value.

Go stick that finger back in some dirty hole or tube, Great Pretender.

And liar.

And coward.

And spammer.

--
"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it".

Old January 30th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
My Conscience

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
> I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
> the abuser's language to: COX, Hughes, AT&T, Global, and as many other
> servers as I could think of, with the suggestion to block databasix from
> their networks. Thanks.

Do you often take credit for stuff that never happened? Kind of makes
you look like a tool, doesn't it?
Old January 30th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
My Conscience

Pink Freud®© wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:20:06 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
>
>> Hi Jerry,
>> I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
>> the abuser's language to: COX, Hughes, AT&T, Global, and as many other
>> servers as I could think of, with the suggestion to block databasix from
>> their networks. Thanks.
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>
>> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

> Of course you'd like to take credit for something you had nothing to do
> with.
>
> And that 'kill' lasted, what, one week?

Actually, it had a zero duration. There was no kill.

> You are taking cerdit for 'killing' 3 of my IPs, which you had nothing to
> do with because they weren't killed.
>
> Once you actually DO do something, anything, then take credit for it.

Oh, he has. However, we don't want to discuss those things in a nice
family newsgroup like this.

> But that likely will never happen because you've never done anything of
> any importance, merit or value.
>
> Go stick that finger back in some dirty hole or tube, Great Pretender.
>
> And liar.
>
> And coward.
>
> And spammer.

Tell us how you really feel.
Old January 30th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud®©

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:59:04 -0800, My Conscience wrote:

> Pink Freud®© wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:20:06 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jerry,
>>> I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
>>> the abuser's language to: COX, Hughes, AT&T, Global, and as many other
>>> servers as I could think of, with the suggestion to block databasix from
>>> their networks. Thanks.
>>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>>
>>> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

>> Of course you'd like to take credit for something you had nothing to do
>> with.
>>
>> And that 'kill' lasted, what, one week?

> Actually, it had a zero duration. There was no kill.

Even better.

>> You are taking cerdit for 'killing' 3 of my IPs, which you had nothing to
>> do with because they weren't killed.
>>
>> Once you actually DO do something, anything, then take credit for it.

> Oh, he has. However, we don't want to discuss those things in a nice
> family newsgroup like this.

Yeah, I should have phrased that more clearly, but Billie doesn't/can't
read the messages anyway.....

>> But that likely will never happen because you've never done anything of
>> any importance, merit or value.
>>
>> Go stick that finger back in some dirty hole or tube, Great Pretender.
>>
>> And liar.
>>
>> And coward.
>>
>> And spammer.

> Tell us how you really feel.

Well, amongst all my many wonderful traits, my incredible modesty ranks
near the top (it's so crowded up there!)

And as you say, we don't want to soil any tender, impressionable minds in
this nice family newsgroup like this.

Anyway, we'll hear Billie's comments later; he usually eats and
masturbates from 11AM until 4PM.

--
"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it".