Are you being stalked, abused and harassed by the Kook hunters? Readthis

Old January 29th 08, 01:46 AM posted to alt.angst, soc.men, rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, rec.arts.poems
jerry

Default Are you being stalked, abused and harassed by the Kook hunters? Readthis

For five years a group of posters have been scanning newsgroups to
find posters to harass, intimidate, abuse, and stalk. They operate
with stealthy identities that are registered at their sites. The
leader of this group (or gang as some call them) is Kevin A. Cannon
who created insurgent.org as a home site from which they operate.
Kevin A. Cannon is easy to locate. He works for TSB Bearings in New
Jersey. Another leader in these groups is Peter J Ross located in
Frome, Somerset County, UK. He is also easy to locate. The others
are more difficult to find. They use their stealth as an advantage:
they know who you are but you can't find who they are. They will
attempt to harass a poster and get the poster to cross post to
alt.usenet.kooks which is a newsgroup started by them or attempt to
get a poster so agitated that he or she violates an acceptable user
practice and is subject to an abuse complaint that they will file.
They will also build a page or site about a poster to further their
harassment and abuse. They will then post the URL of this site as a
reply to the targeted poster's posts as a means of harassment, abuse,
and stalking. They think the Usenet has more of its share of
conspiracy theorists and kooks as they call them and alt.usenet.kooks
has been created for the discussion, harassment, stalking, and abuse
of these people. Examples of their work will be posted at
alt.usenet.kooks and it will be a meeting place for kook-hunters to
gather and swap stories and keep one another up to date as to where
the new budding kooks can be found. It is hoped that through the
careful use of the Follow-up line, kooks can be lured into cross
posting to alt.usenet.kooks. Over the years many other sites have
been created to aid and abet this purpose including the list below.
The sites home pages generally do not have links and what is recorded
is not available to search engines such as Google since they use
robot.txt files that turn robots away from recording the sub
directories and pages. However, the web.archive robot has recorded
what is at many of these sites and can be readily reviewed by clicking
on the following links and the follow-up links. When a victim
attempts to file an abuse complaint they will often file the complaint
with which is a newsgroup server founded by Kevin
A. Cannon and run on his company's server. The abuse complaint goes
directly to the people doing the abuse. To file a complaint against
databsix.com you must find the ISP for netbassix.net which is he.net.
Abuse complaints must go to
Hurricane, Electric
Hurricane Electric Hostmaster
Hurricane Electric
760 Mission Court
Fremont, CA 94539
US
Domain Name: HE.NET

The following does a mine into the history of several of the
kookologists sites.
(After clicking the links to get the real site copy and paste just
the
address of the site to the URL address to see all the pictures.)
http://web.archive.org/web/*/alcatroll.com/*
http://web.archive.org/web/*/caballista.org/*
http://web.archive.org/web/*/insurgent.org/*
http://web.archive.org/web/*/netbasix.net/*
http://web.archive.org/web/*/databasix.com/*
added: 1/227/2008
http://web.archive.org/web/*/meow.org/*
(meow.org is reportedly run by Peter J Ross and possibly has pictures
of him.)
http://web.archive.org/web/*/netcabal.com/*
http://web.archive.org/web/*/screedbomb.info/*
Their names:
Art Deco
Bob Officer
Bookman
Chadwick Stone
Cujo DeSockpuppet
DrPostman
Fred Hall
Gary L. Burnore
K. A. Cannon (identified and owner of insurgent.org )
Kadaitcha Man
Kali
Lionel
Meat Plow
Peter J Ross (identified as living in Frome, Somerset, UK)
Pinku-Sensei
Phineas T Puddleduck
Sean Monaghan
Snarky
spooge
Woodchuck Bill

This is the statement found a insurgent.org stating why Kevin A.
Cannon created insurgent.org
By Kevin A Cannon:
This is my my page on Insurgent.org. This is my sever, run off of
bandwidth that I provide and administrated by my good friend
Christopher McCraken. What do we provide here at Insurgent.org.? Free
Shell accounts to people we have deemed are worthy of them. We have
web space, mail, and news access. It is run on a dual processor
P-3/550 computer that I built. Why do we do this? Honestly, it's
kinda
my way of giving back to the web/internet which I enjoy so much. This
is a way to help out, and to have fun too. If you don't like it, ****
off.
Who am I? I am Kevin Cannon. I am an Mechanical Engineer working for
a company I am a partner in. You can check out our website here, TSB
USA or you can check out our Chinese Parent company here TSB China.
Sooner or later I will put a FAQ section up.
My favorite resource: ****WIT is provided here for your information.
For information on Meow/UPA, go here. Meow!.
The best damn news service on usenet. Databasix.
Insurgent.org's AUP/TOS is here. AUP.
My other webpage, as glorious in it's scope and timely in it purity
as
this one. Snarf?
Feel free to contact me if you want an account on Insurgent.org.
Everybody will be considered. But....just becasue you are considered
does not by any means guarantee you will get an account. If you
already have an account at insurgent.org, and you know somebody who
you think might want access here, let me know.
I do need someone with majodomo experiance, if you have the chops let
me know.
To all the ****heads (i.e. Martie Hannigan) out there taking a look
at this in your search for info on me, I say hello. It's nice to know
you care. UPDATE - Due to Martie's continued obsession I believe it
is
necessary to post a rebuttal to his slandering slanderous slander.
Should have it up when I get around to it. (could be days, weeks, or
months from now)
This web page is brought to for free. And you Faxor's should know,
Vampi gets a free e-mail account form me! I am proudly affiliated
with the Lart.com/Databasix.com family of fine usenet posters

This is the control text usedd to create alt.usenet.kooks:

Original alt.usenet.kooks Control Message
From Mon Dec 20 16:30:37 1993
Control: newgroup alt.usenet.kooks
Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.usenet.kooks.ctl
From: (MAC)
Subject: newgroup alt.usenet.kooks
Sender: (netnews admin account)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 21:19:36 GMT
As per discussion on alt.config alt.usenet.kooks has been created.
Usenet has more of its share of conspiracy theorists and kooks and
this group has been created for the discussion of these people.
Examples of their work will be posted here and it will be a meeting
place for kook-hunters to gather and swap stories and keep one
another
up to date as to where the new budding kooks can be found. It is
hoped
that through the careful use of the Followup line, kooks can be lured
into crossposting to alt.usenet.kooks.
As I have said, this has been discussed in alt.config and there is
alot of interest in this group. Sys-admins kindly create this group
and feel free to e-mail me with any questions.
For your newsgroups file:
alt.usenet.kooks Discussion of the kooks on usenet.
From Sat Jun 25 00:44:05 1994
Control: newgroup alt.usenet.kooks
Newsgroups: alt.config
From: (Craig Dickson)
Subject: refresh newgroup for alt.usenet.kooks?
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 1994 03:00:22 GMT
(Randy Finder) writes:

I have seen some posts crossposted to alt.usenet.kooks including an
FAQ. My site does not have it although we have a fairly complete
usenet groups list. (3000+groups including about 1000 alt groups.)
As this strikes me as a group that some people may have tried to
rmgroup, I was wondering if someone could do a refresh on
alt.usenet.kooks
This message is a booster newgroup for alt.usenet.kooks, an existing
and moderately busy newsgroup devoted to the discussion of kooks on
Usenet. If your site does not already carry a.u.k, please create it.
--
Craig Dickson ) a.k.a. "*ibo": a collector of
net.butterflies.

This is brief history of Kook of the month awards:
Craig Dickson ) a.k.a. "*ibo": a collector of
net.butterflies.
Keeper, alt.usenet.kooks FAQ. Coordinator, Kook of the Month Awards
(a.u.k).
KotM archives, a.u.k FAQ, and net.legends FAQ: ftp://ftp.netcom.com:/pub/crd.
"This may make me a megalomaniac putz": Roger "Fouck you all" Bryner
6/12/94.
*In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth...*
/And then came humans, and then Usenet, and then Craig Dickson/
*Craig Dickson and Usenet got along nicely, and he decided to help
Usenet by creating the Kook of the Month award*
/Its purpose was to show appreciation for the Truly Strange of
Usenet,
those few souls whose twisted views of the world could entertain
those
who cared to look at them/
*Unfortunately, many of Usenet did not think of the KotM award in the
same way; instead, they saw it as an excuse to mock their favorite
enemy*
/Craig didn't want to further this; he truly loved those poor souls
and
the strange worlds that they lived in. And so rather than further the
attack, he quietly let the awards die/
*And there was much weeping...*
/The Kook of the Month Awards languished alone, until one day it was
re-discovered by two explorers (and minor kooks in their own right),
Lewis de Payne and Matthew Legare/
*Not surprisingly, there was immediately a scuffle over who would get
wield the powerful Awards*
/Lewis de Payne fought from the position that he was the Speed
Seducer, so
he should rule all/
*Matthew Legare fought from the position that he was actually willing
do some work with it, so maybe he should be doing this*
/For a long time, it looked like Lewiz was going to win.../
*It's hard to fight _the_ Speed Seducer*
*Luckily, Matt had the foresight to summon the Spirit of Craig
Dickson,
who gave Matt his blessing*
/Finally, Matt, armed with the Spirit of the Old One, summoned Lewiz
the final battle - and was victorious/
*Lewiz was vanquished; the Kook of the Month Awards had found a new
home.
And there was much rejoicing*
/Unfortunately, even after all of this work, all was not well/
*The awards had taken a turn for the worse; the winners of the Awards
were beginning to feel as Craig feared they would feel, persecuted
instead
of honored*
/They began to attack Matt whenever they saw him, rather than
treating
him as a medal-bearer or even as a fellow Kook/
*Matt had also been injured during the final battle with Lewiz...*
/The final blow came when another Kook, Steve Boursy, tried to usurp
Matt's rightful position as Vote-Wrangler/
*Though unsuccessful, the 'bump did manage to slow Matt down*
/It was enough. After holding out for as long as possible, Matthew
Legare unwillingly left alt.usenet.kooks, the position of Vote-
Wrangler
left hidden, hopefully for his return.../
*And there was much weeping*
/Several months later, the void of Vote-Wrangler had still not been
filled/
*Nobody wanted the position; it was a dangerous place, and besides
which
nobody could find the helm*
/Besides, there was always the hope that maybe, someday, Matthew
Legare
would return to reclaim his home.../
*Finally, one day two Daemons appeared at the gates - Nik and Kile,
the
Killfile Daemons of Tim Skirvin. They had contacted Matt, asking if
they would be allowed to take over the position...*
/Matt had agreed - and told them where to find the helm of the
Vote-Wrangler/
*The Daemons bested the challenges and stormed the newsgroup - and
were
victorious*
/And, again, the Kook of the Month Awards returned to the land/
*It is a different land, now, untamed and overgrown*
/Yet, we hope we can hold it together, and again share with the world
the true glory that comes with being a Kook/
Old January 29th 08, 02:56 AM posted to alt.angst,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,soc.men
Barbara's Cat[_2_]

jerry > said:

> For five years a group of posters have been scanning newsgroups
> to find posters to harass, intimidate, abuse, and stalk.

[ rant snipped ]

Get a clue, moron. It's moronic posts like yours
that cause stupid morons like you to be poked
and laughed at (what you refer to as harassed,
intimidated, and abused. And look up "stalk" in
the dictionary before you illiterately attempt
using the word again.) So, moron, if you do not
like or want to be poked and laughed at, do not
post stupid moronic posts like you just did.

--
Cm~

And "freedom of speech" is something that
allows retarded kooks like you to scribble
invalid and impotent collections of words
and place them out in the public.
Old January 29th 08, 03:05 AM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

jerry > wrote in
:

> [...]
> Hurricane Electric Hostmaster
> Hurricane Electric
> 760 Mission Court
> Fremont, CA 94539
> US
> Domain Name: HE.NET
>
> The following does a mine into the history of several of the
> kookologists sites.
> (After clicking the links to get the real site copy and paste just
> the
> address of the site to the URL address to see all the pictures.)

http://web.archive.org/web/*/alcatroll.com/*
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/caballista.org/*
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/insurgent.org/*
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/netbasix.net/*
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/databasix.com/*
> added: 1/227/2008
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/meow.org/*
> (meow.org is reportedly run by Peter J Ross and possibly has pictures

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!!

> [...]
> nobody could find the helm*
> /Besides, there was always the hope that maybe, someday, Matthew
> Legare
> would return to reclaim his home.../
> *Finally, one day two Daemons appeared at the gates - Nik and Kile,
> the
> Killfile Daemons of Tim Skirvin. They had contacted Matt, asking if
> they would be allowed to take over the position...*
> /Matt had agreed - and told them where to find the helm of the
> Vote-Wrangler/
> *The Daemons bested the challenges and stormed the newsgroup - and
> were
> victorious*
> /And, again, the Kook of the Month Awards returned to the land/
> *It is a different land, now, untamed and overgrown*
> /Yet, we hope we can hold it together, and again share with the world
> the true glory that comes with being a Kook/

Unite your fellow k00ks, Jerry. It'll be easier to direct the mind
control rays.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old January 29th 08, 03:20 AM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Pink Freud©®

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:46:37 -0800, jerry wrote:

> For five years a group of posters have been scanning newsgroups to
> find highly qualified posters to laugh at, judiciously ridicule,
> and generally give them the attention that they desperately need to
> keep them semi-functional in the real world.

Welcome, jerk.

--
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts
on the unthinking.

-John Maynard Keynes, economist (1883-1946)

Old January 29th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Hi Jerry,
I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
the abuser's language to: COX, Hughes, AT&T, Global, and as many other
servers as I could think of, with the suggestion to block databasix from
their networks. Thanks.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Old January 29th 08, 06:20 AM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Pink Freud®©

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:46:37 -0800, jerry wrote:

> Their names:
> Art Deco
> Bob Officer
> Bookman
> Chadwick Stone
> Cujo DeSockpuppet
> DrPostman
> Fred Hall
> Gary L. Burnore
> K. A. Cannon (identified and owner of insurgent.org )
> Kadaitcha Man
> Kali
> Lionel
> Meat Plow
> Peter J Ross (identified as living in Frome, Somerset, UK)
> Pinku-Sensei
> Phineas T Puddleduck
> Sean Monaghan
> Snarky
> spooge
> Woodchuck Bill

<sniff...>

I feel so .. so .. left out.

Oh well, I'm still new at this.....

--
"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it".

Old January 29th 08, 07:16 AM posted to alt.angst,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,soc.men
Dennis M. Hammes

Barbara's Cat wrote:

> jerry > said:
>

>>For five years a group of posters have been scanning newsgroups
>>to find posters to harass, intimidate, abuse, and stalk.

> [ rant snipped ]
>

> Get a clue, moron. It's moronic posts like yours
> that cause stupid morons like you to be poked
> and laughed at (what you refer to as harassed,
> intimidated, and abused. And look up "stalk" in
> the dictionary before you illiterately attempt
> using the word again.) So, moron, if you do not
> like or want to be poked and laughed at, do not
> post stupid moronic posts like you just did.

Now, why would you poke a moronic little k00k for whining and pouting?
He'll only whine and pout some more.
Then he'll start /pointing/.
(Good heavens, he might even start quacking.)

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old January 29th 08, 07:38 AM posted to alt.angst,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,soc.men
Pink Freud®©

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:16:21 -0600, Dennis M. Hammes wrote:

> Gresham's Law is not worth a Continental.

How about Grelling's Paradox:

If a homological adjective is one that is true of itself, e.g.,
"polysyllabic", and a heterological adjective is one which is not true of
itself, e.g., "bisyllabic", then what about "heterological?" Is it
heterological or not?

--
"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it".

Old January 29th 08, 03:01 PM posted to alt.angst, soc.men, rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, rec.arts.poems
the messenjah

On Jan 28, 8:46*pm, jerry > wrote:
> [...]
> "This may make me a megalomaniac putz": Roger "Fouck you all" Bryner
> 6/12/94.
> *In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth...*
> /And then came humans, and then Usenet, and then Craig Dickson/
> *Craig Dickson and Usenet got along nicely, and he decided to help
> Usenet by creating the Kook of the Month award*
> /Its purpose was to show appreciation for the Truly Strange of
> Usenet,
> those few souls whose twisted views of the world could entertain
> those
> who cared to look at them/
> *Unfortunately, many of Usenet did not think of the KotM award in the
> same way; instead, they saw it as an excuse to mock their favorite
> enemy*
> /Craig didn't want to further this; he truly loved those poor souls

Thanks for posting this. It's good to see the REAL kooks being exposed
for what they really are. Obsessed losers...

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/
Old January 29th 08, 08:35 PM posted to alt.angst,soc.men,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan

"jerry" > wrote in message
> [...]
> nobody could find the helm*
> /Besides, there was always the hope that maybe, someday, Matthew
> Legare
> would return to reclaim his home.../
> *Finally, one day two Daemons appeared at the gates - Nik and Kile,
> the
> Killfile Daemons of Tim Skirvin. They had contacted Matt, asking if
> they would be allowed to take over the position...*
> /Matt had agreed - and told them where to find the helm of the
> Vote-Wrangler/
> *The Daemons bested the challenges and stormed the newsgroup - and
> were
> victorious*
> /And, again, the Kook of the Month Awards returned to the land/
> *It is a different land, now, untamed and overgrown*
> /Yet, we hope we can hold it together, and again share with the world
> the true glory that comes with being a Kook/

INDEED!!!

--
shalom
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/