link of the day.

Old February 24th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Default link of the day.

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1766#more-1766

Not "Jeep" but 4wheel.
I do like the bullgear system used to get serious
ground clearance.

--
DougW

Old February 24th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

I think we call them "Portal Axles" over here FWIW. I've only ever seen them
on the Mercedes Unimog (and I'd love to have one).
That one seems much more hardcore than the unimog one though !
http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/ecars/U...99-6x6fsus.jpg

Dave Milne, Scotland

news

Old February 25th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Feb 24, 10:48 am, "DougW" >
wrote:
> http://englishrussia.com/?p=1766#more-1766
>
> Not "Jeep" but 4wheel.
> I do like the bullgear system used to get serious
> ground clearance.
>
> --
> DougW

That is a fascinating web site - plains, trains and automobiles.
Geez.
Thanks!
Old February 25th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
nrs

On Feb 24, 11:48*am, "DougW" >
wrote:
> http://englishrussia.com/?p=1766#more-1766
>
> Not "Jeep" but 4wheel.
> I do like the bullgear system used to get serious
> ground clearance.
>
> --
> DougW

Very interesting! Looks like those are more than the Unimog portal
axles. Looks like they actually run a shaft at 90 degrees down to the
center of the wheels. Most portal axles I think just use some gears
to get down a little ways.
Old February 27th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Default OT link of the day.

Hi Dave,
Did the earth move for you and yours, today?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

k...

Old February 28th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_5_]

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:08:12 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> Did the earth move for you and yours, today?
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Wanna try that in English, Teranews Lardbutt?

Old February 28th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

I bet you have to be lead to the bathroom, too:
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/earth...-parts-britain
Doesn't it embarrass you, to be so... Stupid!!!!!!!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

news

Old February 28th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in news:47c6cc89
:

> I bet you have to be lead to the bathroom, too:

I'll bet you just relieve yourself anywhere just like you do on Usenet,
Goat****er.

Where's my subpoena, asswipe?
Old February 28th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_5_]

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:48:22 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> I bet you have to be lead to the bathroom, too:
> http://www.nowpublic.com/world/earth...-parts-britain
> Doesn't it embarrass you, to be so... Stupid!!!!!!!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

About 1000 'quakes happen every day, Mr Seismologist.

No biggie.

But your Billbonics presumes that everyone is on your particular page,
which is usually at the back of the paper where they have the gay want

Now go wipe your ass, if you can reach it.

Old February 29th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

Hi Bill,

Yes, that was the topic of conversation for the whole day, as they
aren't that common here ! We only get them every 10 - 20 years (although the
last one was only a couple of years ago and had its epicentre only 10 miles
from where I was).

Dave

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:08:12 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
>
> > Hi Dave,
> > Did the earth move for you and yours, today?
> > God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> >
> > http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

WTB Link ECU for 1.6 w/ JRSC [email protected] Mazda 1 May 24th 06 03:09 AM
BMW page link help... z BMW 2 October 28th 05 01:04 AM
a link bill? Pi-Eyed Piper Jeep 4 June 15th 05 10:32 PM
Need a link. ironrod Ford Mustang 0 April 7th 05 03:35 AM