Aftermarket fender flares?

Old March 3rd 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Herb Leong

Default Aftermarket fender flares?

In article >,
Earle Horton > wrote:
#I worry about spelling too. "Grammar", and most literate people agree that
#"Internet" should be capitalized.

There is the Internet and there are internets. The lowercase word
internet(s) can be used for small, possibly isolated, networks which
are interconnected using the internet protocol. They may or may not
be connected to the world-wide Internet. A good example would be
banks who network their automated teller machines to other bank
networks. Another would be some university research networks.

The Internet with the capital I is the world-wide network of networks
of which there is only one.

/herb
Old March 3rd 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_22_]

"Herb Leong" > wrote in message
t...
> In article >,
> Earle Horton > wrote:
> #I worry about spelling too. "Grammar", and most literate people agree
> that
> #"Internet" should be capitalized.
>
> There is the Internet and there are internets. The lowercase word
> internet(s) can be used for small, possibly isolated, networks which
> are interconnected using the internet protocol. They may or may not
> be connected to the world-wide Internet. A good example would be
> banks who network their automated teller machines to other bank
> networks. Another would be some university research networks.
>
> The Internet with the capital I is the world-wide network of networks
> of which there is only one.

That's the one I'm talking about. Somebody said something about grading
papers. Better leave it alone or we'll be downgraded for style and
ideology.

Earle

Old March 4th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon

I can think of better criteria for taking people seriously. Granted, I
wouldn't be hiring them as programmers, etc. As for the caps key,
"wottahell archie, there's a dance in the old dame yet"

WTB: Fender Flares for TJ griffin Jeep 0 August 1st 07 06:20 AM
Removing fender flares Eric Jeep 7 December 31st 05 06:06 AM
Fender Flares...again... Jerry Slaughter Jeep 1 July 4th 05 04:32 AM
fender flares Dave Jeep 14 June 25th 05 05:49 AM
Fender Flares alex d Jeep 7 February 22nd 05 03:20 AM