Bill Hughes.

Old February 22nd 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jerryg

Default Bill Hughes.

And just what does he know?
Old February 22nd 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Ask me a question.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Old February 22nd 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud®©

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:35:40 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> Ask me a question.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

OK, why does the Porridgebird lay his egg in the air?

Too hard?

Spell a five-syllable word correctly without a dictionary or Almighty
Google.

--
"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it".

Old February 23rd 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in news:47be4787
:

> Ask me a question.

Where's my subpoena, coward?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old February 23rd 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 03:55:09 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> "L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in news:47be4787
> :
>
>> Ask me a question.

> Where's my subpoena, coward?

:^D

--
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts
on the unthinking.

-John Maynard Keynes, economist (1883-1946)

Old March 3rd 08, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

Default OT faggot/coward/traitor joe jared still wants my pennis then

Resident Village Idiot Bill Hughes wrote:

[snip]
> I bet you're dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason a
> faggot like you keep following me around.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Speaking of that, Billy-Boi, did you have a role in the creation of this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...page_id=181 1
Old March 4th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pink Freud[_5_]

Default OT faggot/coward/traitor joe jared still wants my pennis then it's spew forwarded to: A.B.A.P. Bill Hughes.

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:54:15 -0800, Some Guy wrote:

> Resident Village Idiot Bill Hughes wrote:
>
> [snip]
>> I bet you're dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason a
>> faggot like you keep following me around.
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>
>> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

> Speaking of that, Billy-Boi, did you have a role in the creation of this?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...page_id=181 1

I wonder if that's a hard 'G' or soft 'G'. If it's a soft 'G', then it
would be pronounced 'Jeep'.

How semi-ironic.....