Hey, Cooyon.....

Old February 28th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_5_]

Default Hey, Cooyon.....

Got a new newsreader, and guess what?

Not only does it block you completely, it doesn't even give a header count.

It doesn't HIDE you, it won't even download you, so your blather is even
more wasted.

But go right ahead anyway.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 28th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_5_]

Will ya knock it the hell off!

Son of a bitch! Just let this adolescent drama die for chrissakes.

Not a goddamn one of you that participates in this **** EVER has a useful -
JEEP RELATED thing to offer.
You're wasting bandwidth and other peoples time in having to block your
dumbasses.

I've tried and tried to ignore all of you morons and this hit me right at
the right time

ALL OF YOU SHOULD JUST GO FIND A FIELD AND KICK THE LIVING **** OUT OF EACH
OTHER AND WHOEVER ENDS UP ON TOP CAN HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!! IN THE
MEANTIME - SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!

Just get outta here and leave this group alone.

You ALL have spoiled it for Jeep enthusiasts and what once was a great place
to go and share Jeep talk has become a ****hole thanks to antagonists like
you!

And BILL - YOU should be ashamed, you are old enough to know better. Have a
look at your family, wife, children, beautiful little grandbabies. You think
they would be proud of how you've been behaving like such a jackass?

If you would stop this ****, it would be a good start. You're not some
little snot nosed kid who has to prove something. Grow up and stop
antagonizing people. Remember the old saying: "Sticks and stones....." I
have to teach that to my 4 year old grandson, I sure as hell shouldn't have
to tell YOU.

All of you are behaving like a bunch of freaking idiots with nothing else to
do with your time but antagonize each other. How about using some of that
energy and going out and doing something GOOD for other people rather than
showing your asses off in a place where no one can tell what a tough guy you
are.

Go pick up litter, help a disaster victim, volunteer for habitat for
humanity, serve at the mission. Help someone less fortunate than youself and
get a life.

PLONK!

Old February 28th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Kate" > wrote in
:

> Will ya knock it the hell off!
>
> Son of a bitch! Just let this adolescent drama die for chrissakes.
>
> Not a goddamn one of you that participates in this **** EVER has a
> useful - JEEP RELATED thing to offer.
> You're wasting bandwidth and other peoples time in having to block
> your dumbasses.
>
> I've tried and tried to ignore all of you morons and this hit me right
> at the right time
>
> ALL OF YOU SHOULD JUST GO FIND A FIELD AND KICK THE LIVING **** OUT OF
> EACH OTHER AND WHOEVER ENDS UP ON TOP CAN HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!! IN
> THE MEANTIME - SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!
>
> Just get outta here and leave this group alone.
>
> You ALL have spoiled it for Jeep enthusiasts and what once was a great
> place to go and share Jeep talk has become a ****hole thanks to
> antagonists like you!
>
> And BILL - YOU should be ashamed, you are old enough to know better.
> Have a look at your family, wife, children, beautiful little
> grandbabies. You think they would be proud of how you've been behaving
> like such a jackass?
>
> If you would stop this ****, it would be a good start. You're not some
> little snot nosed kid who has to prove something. Grow up and stop
> antagonizing people. Remember the old saying: "Sticks and stones....."
> I have to teach that to my 4 year old grandson, I sure as hell
> shouldn't have to tell YOU.
>
> All of you are behaving like a bunch of freaking idiots with nothing
> else to do with your time but antagonize each other. How about using
> some of that energy and going out and doing something GOOD for other
> people rather than showing your asses off in a place where no one can
> tell what a tough guy you are.
>
> Go pick up litter, help a disaster victim, volunteer for habitat for
> humanity, serve at the mission. Help someone less fortunate than
> youself and get a life.
>
> PLONK!

Pleace to poast a GIF of your TITZ. OKTHXBIE.
Old February 29th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

My wife's not married to a pussy wipped coward.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Old February 29th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RSMuddog via CarKB.com

GO AWAY KATE!!!
PLONK!!!!!

Old February 29th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> My wife's not married to a pussy wipped coward

Not unless she's had a goat vagina transplanted into her, asshole.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old February 29th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
My Conscience[_2_]

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in
> :
>
>> My wife's not married to a pussy wipped coward

> Not unless she's had a goat vagina transplanted into her, asshole.

I think that comma was unnecessary.
Old March 3rd 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> My wife's not married to a pussy wipped coward.

What kind of coward is she married to?
Old March 5th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_5_]

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:56:04 -0800, L.W.(Mr. ED)Hughes III wrote:

> My wife's not married to a pussy wipped coward.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Oh Ignorant One, Pussy Wipp is a dessert-topping for cats.

And pussy-whipped you're certainly not (unless it's goat pussy, but even
then I think you prefer males).

You haven't worked up a normal, healthy froth with a receptive human
female in decades, and most of Usenet knows it, your neighbours know it,
your 'family' certainly knows it and pretty soon it will be common
knowledge in the Taiga, rural China and remote parts of Africa.

I'll bet you think families these days still keep secrets. And you think
Nancy talks to no-one? HA !!!

The only part of you that grows anymore is your waistline, your triple
chins, your weight and BMI, your Lust For Lard, your goatery and your
pathetic legend.

And we all know your wife -- or what's left of her -- isn't really married
in any normal sense of the word, just in name only.

No, Billie, you're not special in any way at all, you're just a plain
vanilla, generic coward with withered, dried up testes, erectile
dysfunction and delusions of adequacy.

BTW, who IS Nancy whipping it up with these days and nights anyway, or
did she just give up in sexual frustration?

And to keep on topic, jeep, jeep, jeep.

Ever hear the word 'cuckold'?

Heheheheheheheh. Google it, it's all you're capable of anymore.

Cooyon The Barbarian Pink Freud©® Jeep 0 February 9th 08 02:55 AM
Cooyon Goat III L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_7206_] Auto Photos 1 November 11th 07 06:34 AM
Cooyon Messiah Square Wheels Auto Photos 6 January 4th 07 02:34 AM