Teraflex revolver shackles

Old March 1st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jerry Bransford[_2_]

Default Teraflex revolver shackles

Allow me to translate what Bill actually said... "No I don't have
actual
experience on this product, as you deduced. But I will obfuscate both

the subject and my reply with a nonsense answer far enough away from
actually admitting I have no experience with the product that you will

give up trying to get me to admit I have no experience with it and am
thus unqualified to give a useful response".

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
> I have read the replies and agree with them. You said you watched
> them on TV, didn't you see how they flop open to extend? Guess what
> would have happen to a Jeep high sided when they snap open? Besides,

> run over four hundred horsepower, and my axles have to be well

attached
> to my chassis if I'm to survive the launch:
> http://www.billhughes.com/pismo.htm
> I repeat: If you're a poser and just want to do ramps in parking
> lots, than go for it.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
>

> jaco wrote:
>
> And your experience with these are??????
>
> Yes Bill, I saw it on TV, no I am not posing, yet I did 'pose' a

question to
> the group. Your comments smell of an opinion that may not be backed

by
> experience with this particular product. My question(s) are straight

forward
> and directed to anyone whom has had experience with the product.
>
> Seems to me you spend an awful lot of time here and feel the need to

fire
> off a reply to darn near every post. I applaud you for being a

fountain of
> facts (World Wide Bill, I think they call you) and it is gratifying

to get
> quick replies here as many posters are looking for a quick answer

for the
> pile of parts sitting in the driveway...
> BUT - in this instance your reply does nothing for me,,,, I do not

read it
> as a recommendation,,, I read it as you coming across as a pompous

arrogant
> prick.
>
> Please take the time to read the other replies that are USEFUL to

me. Then
> get your yourself out to the woodshed and take the beating you

deserve.

> jaco
>
> "L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in

message

> You must have just watched Xtreme 4X4 or Trucks on Spike TV. I
> would say if you're a poser and just want to do ramps in parking

lots,

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---

Teraflex revolver shackles Jerry Bransford[_2_] Jeep 0 March 1st 08 05:33 AM
Teraflex lifts? Carl Jeep 8 May 7th 06 06:02 AM
Teraflex revolver shackles jaco Jeep 15 May 6th 05 10:23 PM
Teraflex Dana 30 Hi-Steer Rob Jeep 0 February 12th 05 08:13 PM
Teraflex Sucks sunofafish Jeep 13 January 11th 05 01:27 AM