'05 GT Gas tank replaced

Old April 23rd 05, 01:23 PM
John H

Default '05 GT Gas tank replaced

My GT would take gas only at the slowest setting, or require hand feeding at a
slooooow rate.

Based on a post I read here, I took it to the local dealer and complained. They
looked the problem up on the Ford line, saw that it was a known problem, and
ordered a new gas tank for the car. Took the car in early Thursday afternoon and
it was ready to go that evening.

Thanks to whomever posted the original notification. Greatly appreciated!

--
John H

Old April 23rd 05, 10:52 PM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:23:28 -0400, John H >
wrote:

>My GT would take gas only at the slowest setting, or require hand feeding at a
>slooooow rate.
>
>Based on a post I read here, I took it to the local dealer and complained. They
>looked the problem up on the Ford line, saw that it was a known problem, and
>ordered a new gas tank for the car. Took the car in early Thursday afternoon and
>it was ready to go that evening.
>
>Thanks to whomever posted the original notification. Greatly appreciated!

lmfao
foctards ford had a poor vent circuit
lmfao
for has to remeber to keep it higher up

****ing ford CRAP

it only takes an hour to change foctard

hurc ast
Old April 24th 05, 03:09 AM
Lyapunov

In article >,
> wrote:

> lmfao
> foctards ford had a poor vent circuit
> lmfao
> for has to remeber to keep it higher up
>
> ****ing ford CRAP
>
> it only takes an hour to change foctard

Well, I'm about to head out and pick up my S.O. in my new Mustang. A
movie, dinner and then back to her place where we will screw like
weasels in heat (her words, not mine).

You, on the other hand, will troll Usenet for many hours, masturbate
gloomily, and sob your lonely self to sleep somewhere around 1am, the
hour where losers like yourself are most likely to contemplate self
extinction. Do us all a favor and go for it this time. Remember to slit
up the wrist and not across.

Sleep well. Sleep long.
Old April 24th 05, 03:28 AM
Bob

"Lyapunov" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>
> > lmfao
> > foctards ford had a poor vent circuit
> > lmfao
> > for has to remeber to keep it higher up
> >
> > ****ing ford CRAP
> >
> > it only takes an hour to change foctard

> Well, I'm about to head out and pick up my S.O. in my new Mustang. A
> movie, dinner and then back to her place where we will screw like
> weasels in heat (her words, not mine).
>
> You, on the other hand, will troll Usenet for many hours, masturbate
> gloomily, and sob your lonely self to sleep somewhere around 1am, the
> hour where losers like yourself are most likely to contemplate self
> extinction. Do us all a favor and go for it this time. Remember to slit
> up the wrist and not across.
>
> Sleep well. Sleep long.

We need to cut this dolt some slack. This is the only way he has of getting
the attention he, so sadly, craves.

Bob
'03 Cobra coupe

Old April 24th 05, 05:11 AM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:28:48 GMT, "Bob"
> wrote:

>"Lyapunov" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > lmfao
>> > foctards ford had a poor vent circuit
>> > lmfao
>> > for has to remeber to keep it higher up
>> >
>> > ****ing ford CRAP
>> >
>> > it only takes an hour to change foctard

>> Well, I'm about to head out and pick up my S.O. in my new Mustang. A
>> movie, dinner and then back to her place where we will screw like
>> weasels in heat (her words, not mine).
>>
>> You, on the other hand, will troll Usenet for many hours, masturbate
>> gloomily, and sob your lonely self to sleep somewhere around 1am, the
>> hour where losers like yourself are most likely to contemplate self
>> extinction. Do us all a favor and go for it this time. Remember to slit
>> up the wrist and not across.
>>
>> Sleep well. Sleep long.

>We need to cut this dolt some slack. This is the only way he has of getting
>the attention he, so sadly, craves.
>
>Bob
>'03 Cobra coupe

craving attention
comming from a guy who wants us to look at his car

good one bob

u go girl

hurc ast
Old April 24th 05, 09:04 AM

Telling a person to commit suicide is a bit extreme, no? I don't think even
he deserved that.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old April 24th 05, 05:35 PM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:04:29 GMT, > wrote:

>Telling a person to commit suicide is a bit extreme, no? I don't think even
>he deserved that.
>
>-Mike

he should seek help
sounds like he bought a mustang for attention
and he knows all about slitting wrists

lmfao
stupid focktard cant even get laid

lmfao
u go girl

hurc ast
Old April 24th 05, 09:43 PM
Lyapunov

In article >,
> wrote:

> stupid focktard cant even get laid

I delivered a precise smackdown on your loser ass. Your responses have
been weak and incoherent. Seriously, the world is much better off
without you. Give up, and let the long, cold sleep of death embrace
you. You know you want to do it. You know you have nothing left if all
you can do is troll Usenet. Do it. Do it tongiht.
Old April 24th 05, 10:04 PM

And all you do is feed the troll. Good god man, if he bothers you that much
then you can learn to ignore him.... or if you're not capable of that, add
him to your kill file.. and if you can't do THAT.... leave the newsgroup.
But for ****s sake...stop telling ppl to kill themselves. That's unreal.

-Mike

Old April 24th 05, 11:01 PM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:43:16 -0700, Lyapunov >
wrote:

>In article >,
> wrote:
>
>> stupid focktard cant even get laid

>I delivered a precise smackdown on your loser ass. Your responses have
>been weak and incoherent. Seriously, the world is much better off
>without you. Give up, and let the long, cold sleep of death embrace
>you. You know you want to do it. You know you have nothing left if all
>you can do is troll Usenet. Do it. Do it tongiht.

lmfao
i am not the one picking up crackwhores in a stang

u go girl

lmfao
hurc ast