'05 GT Gas tank replaced

Old April 24th 05, 11:37 PM
Lyapunov

I'm just yanking the guys chain. Don't be such a puss.
Old April 25th 05, 01:45 AM

In that case, you have a ****ed up sense of humor. Why are you wasting your
time posting here feeding the troll if you feel you're special? Go back to
your S.O. and "screw like weasels in heat".

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old April 25th 05, 03:03 AM

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:45:00 GMT, > wrote:

>In that case, you have a ****ed up sense of humor. Why are you wasting your
>time posting here feeding the troll if you feel you're special? Go back to
>your S.O. and "screw like weasels in heat".
>
>-Mike

lmfao
weasel
are u sure its not a ferrit

lmfao
u go girl

hurc ast
Old April 25th 05, 03:55 AM
Lyapunov

In article >,

> your S.O. and "screw like weasels in heat".

*shrug* OK. Meanwhile, you can go get a room with the troll you have
such compassion for, and have some butt buddy fun.
Old April 25th 05, 04:11 AM

*Wow* =). Sounds hot. Yes, OMAR LETS HAVE SWEATY BUTTSECKS FOR "Lyapunov"
KK??

You worthless ****-rag. Welcome to my killfile, Lyapunov.

-Mike

Old April 25th 05, 04:23 AM
Lyapunov

In article >,
> wrote:

> You worthless ****-rag. Welcome to my killfile, Lyapunov.

Who cares? You're ****ed off and I'm laughing. That's what's important.
Have fun, Mighty Defender Of Trolls.
Old April 25th 05, 11:58 AM
SVTKate

"Lyapunov" > wrote in message
| In article >,
| > wrote:
|
| > stupid focktard cant even get laid
|
| I delivered a precise smackdown on your loser ass. Your responses have
| been weak and incoherent. Seriously, the world is much better off
| without you. Give up, and let the long, cold sleep of death embrace
| you. You know you want to do it. You know you have nothing left if all
| you can do is troll Usenet. Do it. Do it tongiht.

I don't really recognise you, not that it matters.
I don't think I want to.

But this is bull****.

Yea, the troll is a nuisance, but why not do like many others do? As soon as
he/she/it posts, don't even bother reading it, just put it on your blocked
sender's list and let it go at that.

Encouraging ANYONE so kill themselves is ****ed up.
Particularly because he/she/it has been a jerk on usenet... seriously.

This is NOT what I would consider funny.

Kate