'06 Stang Prices - Any Hope?

Old January 10th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default '06 Stang Prices - YES!

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:39:44 -0500, (Michael
price) wrote:

>i did that with m f-150. the local guys keep giving me the run around.
>so that weekend whent up to lexington ky got my f-150 and the deal i
>wanted. about 4 weeks later at wal-mart the sales guy seen me in the
>parking lot. and when passed him i the store he said nice truck! i bet
>he walked by to see what dealers sticker that was on it. mp

I have been dealing with the same dealership for about 15 years,
walked in last year in March 2004, (after coming back from the
Detroit Auto Show) told the owner I wanted to order a new Mustang, he
said, "Sure, when" I told him now, he almost crapped his pants,
couldnt even get the pricing guides until August 2004. At any rate,
to make a long story short, bought my 2005 Stang GT for 250 over his
invoice (yeah right) LOL At any rate, got a good deal, and I had the
first 2005 Mustang in town. I might point out that a couple of years
before that, my wife wanted a new Explorer, went into that same
dealership, she got the runaround from the sales force. I told them
if they didn't deal, I'd go elsewhere, They didn't deal, I went
across town, bought her new Eddy Bauer Explorer, and the first stop
was at my original dealer, parked in front, went inside, got the
owner, took him outside to see my new car. He fired the sales manager
that afternoon. Sometimes it pays to be bold, don't wait for the
sales guy to see you in WalMart, next time, take your new truck to
his boss, I bet he won't be so "greedy" next time <wink> )

Gas prices... Brent P Driving 12 September 7th 05 01:32 AM
High Gas Prices Fuel an Octane Rebellion MrPepper11 Driving 434 August 18th 05 12:25 AM
Motorists Resigned to Soaring Gas Prices Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 59 April 5th 05 02:17 PM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 04:33 AM
petrol prices Tom Alfa Romeo 5 June 2nd 04 09:45 PM