Jeep Replacement parts

Old December 2nd 04, 02:51 PM
DANFXR

Default Jeep Replacement parts

I am looking for a good web site to find parts for my 00 Cherokee sport? .I
am looking to be able to locate parts like sensors,seals,transfer case parts
and the like without always having to go to the dealer.My local parts stores
have few items for this vehicle.
Old December 2nd 04, 03:03 PM
DougW

DANFXR did pass the time by typing:
> I am looking for a good web site to find parts for my 00 Cherokee sport? .I
> am looking to be able to locate parts like sensors,seals,transfer case parts
> and the like without always having to go to the dealer.My local parts stores
> have few items for this vehicle.

A few I have dealt with.

(also a dealer but with much better prices and an online catalog)
http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/
(motor mounts, vac harness, headlamps from them)

(also a dealer but no catalog, just phone or email)
http://www.buymopar.com/
(sensors CPS, MAT, MAP, O2, etc. from them)

Of course the usual suspect.
http://www.napaonline.com/
(O2 sensor, distributor, O-rings, gaskets, harmonic balancer,
and the usual stuff you find out you need when half way into a project.)

Personal experience tells me it's better to pay a few more bucks
for OEM. Especially watch the el-cheapo replacement lamps from folks
like crown automotive (spit) they are utter and total garbage.
(actually, that's an insult to garbage)

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks

Old December 2nd 04, 03:03 PM
DougW

Old December 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
IsellJeeps

try www.rockauto.com they have a lot of good stuff

Old December 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
IsellJeeps

Old December 3rd 04, 01:31 AM
Dave Best

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:37:53 GMT, "IsellJeeps"
> wrote:>try www.rockauto.com they have a lot
of good stuff

>"DANFXR" > wrote in message
>> I am looking for a good web site to find parts for my 00 Cherokee

>sport? .I
>> am looking to be able to locate parts like sensors,seals,transfer case

>parts
>> and the like without always having to go to the dealer.My local parts

>stores
>> have few items for this vehicle.

Another good dealer is www.tenaflyjeepmoparparts.com Dwane Glenn is
parts manager and will give you 30% off list. I buy a lot of parts
from him.
www.jeepsareus.com are great. They will stand behind their products. I
have bought factory cruise control, factory fog lights wireing
harness,etc.
www.4wd.com is good also www.perfofmanceproducts.com
Dave
Old December 3rd 04, 01:31 AM