Good off-roading video

Old December 3rd 04, 02:44 PM
SteveBrady

Heard of Walkerton, Ontario?

Cow/Bull **** polluted local drinking water and killed a dozen ppl and 600
or so got sick.
Granted, the guys looking after the water system were negligent....but
nonetheless, cows ****ting in streams EN MASSE is NOT good for the
environment.

That much **** in the water can wreck the streams breading habitat for a
season. Ok...only one season, but they cross it every year. So they're now
up there as far as pollutant contributors killing the environment.

Both sides are guilty to a degree....but lets be sure that if we're putting
restrictions on the side that doesn't offer up mass profits, then we should
put restrictions on the ones that are $$-makers.

Old December 3rd 04, 02:46 PM
aGraham

Great video, especially the end with the kids, made me a little misty...

--
o_o_o_o
/| ,[_____],
|???L --O|||||||O-
()_)?()_) ????? )_)
Old December 3rd 04, 02:46 PM
aGraham

DragonRider > wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:10:02 -0700, "Kevin S"
> > wrote:
>
> >Borrowed this link from another board I read.
> >
> >http://www.bigcountryoff-road.com/Past%20Events/adg.wmv

> Excellent video and great points are made. Thank you for sharing it.

--
o_o_o_o
/| ,[_____],
|???L --O|||||||O-
()_)?()_) ????? )_)
Old December 3rd 04, 03:10 PM
Mike Romain

2300 seriously sick there and seven dead and a town ruined by bad
publicity.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old December 3rd 04, 03:10 PM
Mike Romain

Old December 3rd 04, 03:47 PM
Kevin S

I think we are talking about reasonable uses. I doubt anyone here drives up
and down streams for the hell of it, or plans to change the tranny fluid in
the middle of the river. This may be a collection of only one sides point
of view, but it's not one that usually gets seen. I love the outdoors, and
I also love to take the Jeep out and enjoy it. I spend just as much time on
hiking trips as I do taking the Jeep out, but if that makes me a bad person,
so be it. I also hunt though, so I'm probably going to hell anyways.

Old December 3rd 04, 03:47 PM
Kevin S

Old December 3rd 04, 04:52 PM
SteveBrady

Couldn't remember the actual numbers....but more than there shoulda been, no
doubt!

Old December 3rd 04, 04:52 PM
SteveBrady