Dana 300 seals

Old December 2nd 04, 09:46 PM
Mike Romain

LOL!

That is the rear view, I always hose out the front to keep the shifter
clear of mud.

Mike

Old December 3rd 04, 01:23 AM
HomeBrewer

It probably looked like this at one time:
http://www.t3e871.rchomepage.com/ngpics/jeep%20181.jpg

You can also see where my 300 is leaking here - but that's not the only
place - it's also leaking in the rear.

--
HomeBrewer

Old December 3rd 04, 01:44 AM
Mike Romain

That is the yoke seal. The two top stains are the shift fork seals.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old December 3rd 04, 01:44 AM
Mike Romain