value of hard doors

Old December 3rd 04, 09:10 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

John, has the keys.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

griffin wrote:

> Heh no keys. Mighty suspicious, no?
>
> --
> griffin
> '85 Jeep CJ-7
> '97 Toyota Corolla SD

Old December 3rd 04, 10:45 AM
john

no guys, you got it all wrong, im thinking of buying this 98 and with a
soft top and the hard doors, want to sell the hard doors to help defray
alittle of the cost since i already have the soft doors. really didnt
give the keys a thought though. duh.

Old December 3rd 04, 10:45 AM
john

Old December 3rd 04, 05:00 PM
Derrick Hudson

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 04:45:26 -0600, john wrote:
> no guys, you got it all wrong, im thinking of buying this 98 and with a
> soft top and the hard doors, want to sell the hard doors to help defray
> alittle of the cost since i already have the soft doors. really didnt
> give the keys a thought though. duh.

Locks can be changed. You could put those locks on your half doors so
the ignition matches the doors you keep and sell the full doors
without locks (or with the ones from the half doors, if you have a
key to those to include with it).

I was curious, too, because the other day I looked at an '02 TJ with
half-doors and I would definitely want full doors for the winters here
(but the half doors could be fun in good weather).

What would a pair of half doors cost, if I wanted to buy them
separately sometime after buying a Jeep?

-D

--
After you install Microsoft Windows XP, you have the option to create
user accounts. If you create user accounts, by default, they will have

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/ jabber:
Old December 3rd 04, 05:00 PM
Derrick Hudson

Old December 3rd 04, 05:05 PM
Mike Romain

A friend got a pair of half doors for his YJ and they were $3600.00 new.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old December 3rd 04, 05:05 PM
Mike Romain

Old December 3rd 04, 05:11 PM
Mike Romain

A friend recently got YJ half doors at $3600.00 per set new. Hard doors
are Way more than that.

I could see getting $1000.00 each easily for them.

Another friend just bought used half doors for his TJ and got a wicked
price at $1000.00 for the set. (should have been sweet anyway, but the
seller was an ass about it so it probably was more work than they were
worth.)

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old December 3rd 04, 05:11 PM
Mike Romain

Old December 3rd 04, 06:33 PM
JimG

I think you get the whole YJ for that Mike!

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp