Bicyclists - Best way to punish drivers who endanger you

Old February 8th 05, 08:29 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default Bicyclists - Best way to punish drivers who endanger you

Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by you
with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they get
home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

Old February 8th 05, 08:32 PM
Larry Bud

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by

you
> with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they get
> home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

Finally, now I know who to mow down, the ****ing asshole squirting
brake fluid on cars!

Old February 8th 05, 09:04 PM
Richard

On 8 Feb 2005 12:29:03 -0800 Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by you
> with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they get
> home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

Personally, I prefer the "goldfinger" approach.
As the car slides by, press a button and a set of spinning knives cuts into
their tire.
Or, release a set of extremely sharp jumping jack style spikes.

Or. Mount a huge pipe across the handlebars defining your territory.
Any idiot who gets to close, gets his windshield broken.

Old February 8th 05, 09:25 PM
Salmon Ellison

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish

Weak even for you, Judy.

Old February 8th 05, 10:48 PM
Bill the second

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by you
> with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they get
> home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

And if your in the car and see Judy do this, do one of two things:

1) run it off the road / hook it going around a turn.

2) Go in front of it and slam on the binders.

Old February 9th 05, 01:58 AM
Jim Yanik

"Larry Bud" > wrote in
ups.com:

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
>> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by

> you
>> with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they get
>> home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

> Finally, now I know who to mow down, the ****ing asshole squirting
> brake fluid on cars!

It's actually illegal in most states to throw any object or material at an
occupied vehicle. It could cause a collision by distracting the driver.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old February 9th 05, 02:00 AM
Jim Yanik

"Bill the second" > wrote in
:

> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in
> message oups.com...
>> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
>> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by
>> you with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they
>> get home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

> And if your in the car and see Judy do this, do one of two things:
>
> 1) run it off the road / hook it going around a turn.
>
> 2) Go in front of it and slam on the binders.

Such a sudden distraction(and illegal act) may cause me to swerve and
perhaps sideswipe the squirter.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old February 9th 05, 02:31 AM
Mike Kruger

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" >
wrote in message
oups.com...
> Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached

horizontally to the
> handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s

whiz by you
> with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till

they get
> home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

I suspect this has been posted as a troll more often than done
in reality.

Old February 9th 05, 02:47 AM
Bob

Mike Kruger wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" >
> wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached

> horizontally to the
> > handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s

> whiz by you
> > with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till

> they get
> > home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

> I suspect this has been posted as a troll more often than done
> in reality.

I agree with your conclusion, Mike. Of course if we are both wrong and
ever happen to see the anonymous OP he or she won't be too hard to
identify. Just look for the person riding the bike with the scarred
finish on the left side of their fork and frame. Horizontally mounted
squeeze bottles do tend to drip after all. :-)

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Old February 9th 05, 05:07 AM
Bernard farquart

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On 8 Feb 2005 12:29:03 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > wrote:
>
>>Have a small squeeze jar of brake fluid attached horizontally to the
>>handlebars and squirt some BF on the finish as the *******s whiz by you
>>with 6 inch clearance. They'll never suspect a thing till they get
>>home nor will the driver behind you see anything.

> FINALLY some new material!

Nah, I was posting this about six months ago for
people who park *in* my driveway and block me in.

I am surprised at it's retention, however.

Bernard