VW GLove Box

Old September 8th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
HT

Default VW GLove Box

.....okay, I broke it. The right hinge if broken...and I'm looking to
replace it. Anyone know where I can get one in Canada??
Old September 9th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Lost In Space/Woodchuck[_4_]

and don't put that stupid dampener back on or it will break again!

Glove box? XS11E[_3_] Mazda 3 November 5th 07 10:46 PM
Take out Glove Box, Audi A6, '99 Tony Audi 3 September 29th 06 09:42 AM
Radio in glove box bug '59 VW air cooled 6 August 29th 06 05:24 PM
01 TT glove box buttugly Audi 0 July 23rd 06 09:32 PM
Glove compartment Ron Kiestra Audi 5 October 19th 04 11:34 PM