How To Install Tow Hooks

Old April 6th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
Pink Freud

Default How To Install Toe Hooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 04:54:39 +0200, Digit wrote:

> In article >
> "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:
>>

> STFU/FOAD!

Ah, another gentleman of clear vision and exceptional taste!

PF

Old April 6th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
Pink Freud[_3_]

Pink Freud > Thou minimus. Thou
harridan. Thou rebel's whore. Thou compact of jars. Ye inflected:

> ****ING **** YOU BUG UP THE ASS Ah, another gentleman of clear vision
> ****ING BROTHEL-KEEPER ARSEKISSER SLAG AMMUNITION-WHORE GAPING SNATCH
> and exceptional taste! RIMJOB DONKEY DICK BALLS ASSWIPE PENIS

> ****ING FAGDYKE PF MURDER BALLS GASH ORGASM ARSE ******** FELLATIO
> ****ER CLIT MOIST SPUNK

How rude.

Old April 6th 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
Digit[_2_]

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:52:53 +0545, Pink Freud wrote:

> Pink Freud > Thou minimus. Thou
> harridan. Thou rebel's whore. Thou compact of jars. Ye inflected:
>
>> ****ING **** YOU BUG UP THE ASS Ah, another gentleman of clear vision
>> ****ING BROTHEL-KEEPER ARSEKISSER SLAG AMMUNITION-WHORE GAPING SNATCH
>> and exceptional taste! RIMJOB DONKEY DICK BALLS ASSWIPE PENIS

>> ****ING FAGDYKE PF MURDER BALLS GASH ORGASM ARSE ******** FELLATIO
>> ****ER CLIT MOIST SPUNK

> How rude.

Yes, isn't it.

Old April 7th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default How To Install Tow Hooks

Have you slept in a fox hole half full of water?
I'll pray for you.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 7th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I was drafted on 26 Mar. 64. And here was nothing in the papers. I was a
complete surprise to every one. Nothing was said about Vietnam, just that we
were fighting in Panama. We couldn't write home about it.

Old April 7th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test,alt.bored
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Another Wannabee rat dog Chihuahua barking, me too, me too. Are you
queer, like the draft dodger in Vancouver?
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

. theremailer.net

Old April 7th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Why don't you stop responding??? You no nothing about Jeeps. You're a
waste, and at nine years I'll bet your whole is a failure, too!

Old April 7th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
Claude Horribly

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:10:42 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I was drafted on 26 Mar. 64. And here was nothing in the papers. I was a
> complete surprise to every one. Nothing was said about Vietnam, just that we
> were fighting in Panama. We couldn't write home about it.
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> http://www.billhughes.com/

You never heard about Vietnam in '64? I find that completely believable
in your case.

And I had dozens of friends that were called up before 1964. A very few
came home.

And /you/ fought nowhere.

Old April 7th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

It's not bragging, as I have all the qualities I have boasted of, which
I realize make low life's jealous, but who knows, maybe you will take on
responsibilities for yourself, and begin to show it by use a real name and
address. I doubt it though, once a coward, always a coward.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

news

Old April 7th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
Pink Freud

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:23:43 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Why don't you stop responding???

Causing brain-strain, Cooyon?

> You no nothing about Jeeps.

And you know very little about them, Mr. google stockholder.

> You're a
> waste, and at nine years I'll bet your whole is a failure, too!
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Coming from a primarily Navy family, I'd say nine years of active duty
kinda trumps your two years of peeling spuds, which /is/ what you spent
most of your time doing.

And considering what you've already said and your severe identity-related
crises, I'd say it's /your/ hole that is a failure.

Have a lousy day, zerohero.

Tow Hooks SkyKing49 4x4 2 April 2nd 07 03:53 PM
Where to Put Front Tow Hooks Michael.Bartko Jeep 3 March 6th 05 03:53 AM
tow hooks on 93 xj Larry Jeep 3 January 2nd 05 11:53 PM
93 xj tow hooks twaldron Jeep 4 January 2nd 05 09:37 PM
ghia tow hooks george taylor VW air cooled 4 November 27th 04 11:43 PM