How To Install Tow Hooks

Old April 7th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test,alt.bored
Pink Freud

Default How To Install Tow Hooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:18:53 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Another Wannabee rat dog Chihuahua barking, me too, me too. Are you
> queer, like the draft dodger in Vancouver?
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Poor Cooyon Billy.

Wishing will /not/ make it so, except in your feverish imagination.

Poor little fella....

Old April 7th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

You are less than a man than I, by definition: A Man uses a real name
and addresses, and any other necessary contact info. up front.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 7th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

That's a fact Jack! Or little schizophrenic, draft dodging coward now
living in Vancouver. Of course, I knew Eisenhower had advisers there. I was
the only twenty one year old on the train from LA, the rest were over twenty
five.
God Bless America, Bill 0||||||
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 7th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how
jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar
hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an
obsession with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, to no
one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my documents/possessions,
committing forgery over many of them proving I'm an American man. You remind
me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking,
me too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
You're even more senile than I first thought.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 7th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Old April 7th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

You are a lying ****weasel and goat****er. HTH, top posting ****head.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old April 7th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test
Art Deco[_2_]

Bob Officer > wrote:

>On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:10:42 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, "L.W.
>\(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:
>
>> I was drafted on 26 Mar. 64. And here was nothing in the papers. I was a
>>complete surprise to every one. Nothing was said about Vietnam, just that we
>>were fighting in Panama. We couldn't write home about it.

>Odd my B-I-L was in Nam in 64... and it was in the nighty news...
>
>Why do I find you ignorance unsurprising?

This one is starting to sound like Numby Genius (although Numby is at
least able to post correctly).

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old April 7th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test,alt.fucknozzles
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Another punk too frighten of it's own shadow to use it's name and
address, a prerequisite to be able to take on responsibilities like a man.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 8th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.test,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

I'm a lesbian, goat****er. Try again.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
"Now go refund every single previous client's money because you
obviously **** up every time you practice astrology." Alan Williams
evaluates Raytard Murphy's skill as an astrologer.
Old April 8th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I see you have been using that fake name long enough for the Usenet to
give your own special groups:
http://www.nnseek.com/e/misc.dickhead.bob-officer/ What a jerk! I pity you,
you'll ways be a coward.
Cross posting charter violation forwarded.

Tow Hooks SkyKing49 4x4 2 April 2nd 07 03:53 PM
Where to Put Front Tow Hooks Michael.Bartko Jeep 3 March 6th 05 03:53 AM
tow hooks on 93 xj Larry Jeep 3 January 2nd 05 11:53 PM
93 xj tow hooks twaldron Jeep 4 January 2nd 05 09:37 PM
ghia tow hooks george taylor VW air cooled 4 November 27th 04 11:43 PM