Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

Old August 20th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

Default PING Darrin--Bill Hughes things you're gay or a coward (was

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
> :
>
>> You're a nothing, just like you think of yourself.
>> Meanwhile I have blocked databasix users from COX. Thank you very
>> much.

> Wrong again, ****tard.

As this post proves.

Hey Billy-Boi, how's it feel to be outed in public as a big fat liar?
Old August 20th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> You remind me of a little rat dog, like the Mexican Chiwawa, with its
> senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And par. it's too
> afraid to use it's name, address, or even sign your statement as any
> responsible person would, totally worthless! Crawl back in your hole, like
> the rest of you low life queer, losers!

Hey, Billy-Boi, did you ever decide to 'fess up about your gigantic
face-plant regarding my ISP, or are you too scared to tell the truth?

Old August 20th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

Cassandra Incognito wrote:
> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
>> :
>>> You're a nothing, just like you think of yourself.
>>> Meanwhile I have blocked databasix users from COX. Thank you very
>>> much.

>> Wrong again, ****tard.

> Honestly, how stupid can he be? Every time I post, he just gets lower
> and lower in my esteem.

Don't you mean "every time HE posts"?
Old August 20th 07, 09:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Default Nomination: Bill Hughes For Coward Of The Month

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> <ROTFLMAO> Keep on lying little faggot coward, girlie.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

COWARD OF THE MONTH:

"This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts AUK can be convinced of."

For repeatedly dodging hard questions such as the one below (there are
others) even after being given overwhelming evidence that he has to be
lying or stupid, I nominate Bill Hughes for Coward of the Month.

Seconds?

Old August 20th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Default PING -- Bill Hughes; Hi there, asshole!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
> someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
> with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.

And...

[snip]

> Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
> and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
> arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place

Gosh, Bill, how is it you're so eager to go up there surrounded by other
people? Are you too scared to go by yourself and you need other people
to protect you?
Old August 20th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

Some Guy wrote:
> Cassandra Incognito wrote:
>> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>> "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
>>> :
>>>
>>> Wrong again, ****tard.

>> Honestly, how stupid can he be? Every time I post, he just gets lower
>> and lower in my esteem.

> Don't you mean "every time HE posts"?

Sorry, yes I did.
Old August 20th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Pink Freud

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 01:34:46 -0700, Cassandra Incognito wrote:

> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>> <ROTFLMAO> Keep on lying little faggot coward, girlie.
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> http://www.billhughes.com/

> COWARD OF THE MONTH:
>
> "This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
> respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts AUK can be convinced of."
>
> For repeatedly dodging hard questions such as the one below (there are
> others) even after being given overwhelming evidence that he has to be
> lying or stupid, I nominate Bill Hughes for Coward of the Month.
>
> Seconds?

Seconded, and with great pleasure.

Old August 20th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2193_]

It's call back up. And we do it all the time, mostly to witness a
situation. So as later in litigation the scumbag won't later swear it wasn't
read it's Miranda Rights.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 20th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2195_]

Default Bill Goatman Hughes is a Coward.

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking it's rabid
head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or
even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less any Vietnam, as
you suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 20th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2192_]

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and
address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!