Rough running T T

Old July 31st 04, 05:48 AM
Lee Jordan

Default Rough running T T

I have a 2000 TT with just under 36000 miles on it. Tonight, all of a
sudden, as I was leaving an intersection, it started running really
rough. When you give it gas to take off, you can hear a loud sucking
sound under the hood. Kinda like it's sucking a lot of air but it
doesn't want to move very fast. It seems to idle fine. Anybody have an
ideas. Thanks for any suggestions.

Old July 31st 04, 06:29 AM
John

I had a Saab 9000 Turbo that did the same thing, you might want to
check your plumbing from the tubo to the intake and make shure you
didn't blow a line off, don't know if that will help or not, best of
luck. John

Old August 1st 04, 11:09 AM
Lee Jordan

Thanks. You were right on the money. Found the disconnected line right
away.

Alfa GT Servicing & running costs Vic Wolyncevic Alfa Romeo 1 August 11th 04 10:50 AM
156 engine running poor at about 2000 rpm Guus Obelink Alfa Romeo 2 July 19th 04 04:41 PM
Alfa 146 rough idle searle Alfa Romeo 0 May 7th 04 07:45 PM
166 3.0V6 Rough Idle m.knox100 Alfa Romeo 0 April 25th 04 08:08 PM