opinions on '99 GTI?

Old May 10th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default opinions on '99 GTI?

Saw one for sale today for what seemed like a fire sale price. Am
thinking about it, it's making me nostalgic for my '02... and
eventually I will have to get a car built in the last 20 years...

appears to have been "enthusiast/tuner" owned, are there any particular
mechanical areas that I should look at closely that don't hold up well
to hard driving?

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

opinions? DougW[_2_] Jeep 5 April 27th 09 03:19 PM
Any opinions on the X5? Ivan Marsh[_2_] BMW 16 September 22nd 08 07:15 AM
opinions? DougW Jeep 8 December 27th 06 07:05 PM
A6 opinions? [email protected] Audi 9 November 15th 05 08:20 PM
VW looking for opinions. Bill Berckman VW air cooled 67 August 19th 05 04:06 PM