Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

Old September 14th 12, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RichA

Default Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.
Old September 14th 12, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 9/13/2012 18:43, RichA wrote:
> Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
> refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

Well, you could be in New Jersey.
Old September 14th 12, 07:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RichA

On Sep 13, 8:07*pm, "WindsorFox<SS>" >
wrote:
> On 9/13/2012 18:43, RichA wrote:
>
> > Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. *We need to double
> > refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

> * * Well, you could be in New Jersey.

The could put the refinery in my backyard if it would fit. I'm tired
of these scumbags who want the gas but aren't willing to accommodate
what is needed to produce the gas.
Old September 15th 12, 06:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jimbo /m ...

"RichA" > wrote in message
> Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
> refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........

Old September 15th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jimbo /m ...

"Jimbo /m ..." > wrote in message

> "RichA" > wrote in message
>> Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
>> refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

> try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........

I have a '92 2.3 pinto engined convertible and have to pretend it is a real
mustang ......

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?a...5#31984 91315

Old September 15th 12, 11:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article >,
"Jimbo /m ..." > wrote:

> "Jimbo /m ..." > wrote in message
> >
> > "RichA" > wrote in message
> >> Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
> >> refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

> > try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........
> >

> I have a '92 2.3 pinto engined convertible and have to pretend it is a real
> mustang ......
>
> http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?a...198491315#3198
> 491315

From too few pictures, it looks like a nice one!

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old September 16th 12, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 9/15/2012 12:19, Jimbo /m ... wrote:
> "RichA" > wrote in message
>> Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
>> refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

> try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........

But due to some sort of odd out dated legislation and corrupt
dirtbag price gouging business owners, some places in New Jersey have
had gasoline for as much as $9.99/gallon.

Old September 16th 12, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RichA

On Sep 15, 1:19*pm, "Jimbo /m ..." >
wrote:
> "RichA" > wrote in message

> > Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. *We need to double
> > refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

> try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........

Both countries get raped by taxes on gas. Funny thing is Canada is
swimming in crude oil and for lack of refining ability, we are at the
mercy of what happens elsewhere.
Old September 19th 12, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 19:59:22 +0100, "Jimbo /m ..."
> wrote:

>"Jimbo /m ..." > wrote in message
>>
>> "RichA" > wrote in message
>>> Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
>>> refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

>> try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........
>>

>I have a '92 2.3 pinto engined convertible and have to pretend it is a real
>mustang ......
>
>http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?a...5#31984 91315

Looks nice. I had an 88 LX 5.0 Notchback and a 90 LX 5.0 vert a lot
like yours. Really good cars.