Cooyon Billie's Last Dance

Old April 27th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pink Freud[_7_]

Default Cooyon Billie's Last Dance

> On Sat, 3 May 2008 22:27:25 -0700, "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of
> scum 24bit & squarewheel" > wrote elsewhe

>> Here the stupid idiot believes I said there was no V12 even though I
>>gave it a picture saying V12 as I reposted with this post.
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>
>> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm
>>
>>"Pink Freud" > wrote in message
>>news

Poor little Cooyon....

I posted a photo with no comments whatsoever.

Where in your tiring, faltering and failing little mind did you come up
with all this made-up bull****? Eh?

I think you have finally lost it completely. Voices in your wee head? I
dunno....

You should be institutionalized, and likely will be before too long.

You are truly ill.

--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

-- Army Officer's Guide

Old April 28th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_7_]

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:13:48 +0000, Terry Dactille ©~® wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:31:34 GMT, Pink Freud
> > wrote:
>
>>> On Sat, 3 May 2008 22:27:25 -0700, "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of
>>> scum 24bit & squarewheel" > wrote elsewhe

>>Poor little Cooyon....
>>
>>I posted a photo with no comments whatsoever.
>>
>>Where in your tiring, faltering and failing little mind did you come up
>>with all this made-up bull****? Eh?
>>
>>I think you have finally lost it completely. Voices in your wee head? I
>>dunno....
>>
>>You should be institutionalized, and likely will be before too long.
>>
>>You are truly ill.

> Wrong word my Friend, try Neutralized, it feels better!

Euthanized is nice too!