1947 Plymouth 4-door sedan - black - fvl

Old January 7th 10, 05:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

Default 1947 Plymouth 4-door sedan - black - fvl

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:00:12 -0800, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:

Nice car but the sun visor and hubcaps are both aftermarket. Plymouth offered
the sun visor but had a more sturdy look and chrome braces. I've not been able
to get Agent for almost a week. I finally found that something or someone had
changed my aceweb.com to aceweb.internet. It sure wasn't me and no body else
has touched my computer. )8>( go figure. The December month was doing all
kinds of things to screw up the system. Hopefull I've got it fixed. Now I have
hundreds of photo from the NG's to look at. I started on today's but will have
to work back to when things started acting up.

I never really got a Merry Christman and Happy New Year post made as I would
have liked to post, so Belated greeting to all.

Doby
Old January 7th 10, 05:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Doby" > wrote in message
news
> I never really got a Merry Christman and Happy New Year post made as I
> would have liked to post, so Belated greeting to all.

Belated same to you Doby.
--
Pat

Old January 7th 10, 10:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Jonno

Hi Doby and I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year.
Glad you have got your computer sorted, does sound like something messed
with your settings.
Can't comment on the exterior sun visor but to say there were so many
different ones (brands) around in the 30's to 60's that its sometimes hard
to distinguish which were the factory ones and which were aftermarket. Also,
dealers would often install what they could get their hands on.
The hubcaps look to be 50 -52 Plymouth caps sans the usual painted bit and
perhaps with stainless steel wheel rings.

Jonno

news