New to the group

Old October 29th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ArcadeForever

Default New to the group

Hi all,

I am new to this group, I am hoping this would be the best newsgroup
for type I/II busses.

thanks
AF

Old October 29th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tricky

ArcadeForever wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group, I am hoping this would be the best newsgroup
> for type I/II busses.
>
> thanks
> AF

Hi

What ya got ?

Where you at ?

What ya wanna know ?

Welcome to RAMVA

Rich
Old October 29th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Speedy Jim

ArcadeForever wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group, I am hoping this would be the best newsgroup
> for type I/II busses.
>
> thanks
> AF

Yes

"Succinctness is a virtue."
annon.
Old October 29th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan

ArcadeForever wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group, I am hoping this would be the best newsgroup
> for type I/II busses.
>
> thanks
> AF

It is. Welcome

Jan
Old October 30th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ArcadeForever

HI, I am in SE PA and hope you wont be too dissapointed, but I dont
have a bus yet.. Im looking at a blue/white deluxe split 13 window, I
forget what year it is.

My wife says there is no way its coming to the house, sigh, thats the
fun part...

uhaul says $69/month to keep it there...

I dont know if its really feasable to put it at a uhaul, does anyone
else have their projects there?

Thanks,
AF

Old October 30th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ArcadeForever

Change of plans, I actually talked her into it Now I can have it
at home..

Here are some pictures of it..

http://picasaweb.google.com/routesmith/MyHopefulBus

AF

Old October 30th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

ups.com...

www.metwiz.com

Old October 30th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ArcadeForever

On Oct 30, 3:44 pm, Michael Cecil > wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:39:15 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
> wrote:
>

> >"ArcadeForever" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >> Change of plans, I actually talked her into it Now I can have it
> >> at home..

> >> Here are some pictures of it..

> >>http://picasaweb.google.com/routesmith/MyHopefulBus

> >www.metwiz.com

> LOL, just what I was thinking.
> --
> Michael Cecilhttp://macecil.googlepages.com/index.htmhttp://macecil.googlepages.com/safehex.htmhttp://macecil.googlepages.com/hackingvista.htm

Yeah I guess its kind of hard to have it that far from you and by that
far, I mean more than 20 feet

Wayne