blah blah, got my answer?

Old October 14th 05, 02:00 PM
marx404

Default blah blah, got my answer?

yo blah blah, you said you have resources to consult to check my post
last week "sc2 tranny blues". BTW, I had the auto tranny adaptives reset
again, drove the car, shifting thru the gears as suggested and it shifts
smoother.

Now the problem is that around 2000 RPM, it feels like I'm being bumped from
behind when I remove my foot from the accelerator or put it back on. Torque
converter? Stuck valve body? I just hit 37K miles and will have my tranny
serviced soon. Thanx.

marx404

Old October 14th 05, 10:27 PM
Oppie

"Blah Blah" > wrote in message

> I sent a reply. It was a 3 part upload that might not of went through on
> your end. It included an image of a step by step chart. I posted it 10/8
> and it still shows up for me. Let me know if you are able to get it or
> not.

Some usenet servers do not allow attachments in non-binaries groups. Others
don't even allow html much less mime.
I see the posts from 10/8/05 but they are no longer on the server.

Old October 15th 05, 02:33 AM
marx404

Well, how does an hour drive each way to work sound? long enough :-) Both
hwy and city driving, variable speeds.

I think perhaps your reply is being blocked :-( I just checked, no reply.
Thanx though.

marx404