How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

Old July 13th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
necromancer

Default How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> >driver.?

> I know a number of people who's ineptitude has led the to commit
> suicide using their automobiles. Does that count?
>
> >And yet which problem concerns you most?
> >
> >Americans are idiots.

> Yeah, some of them are so retarded they need to put bumpers on the
> sides of their cars.

And about 110 a day or so escort themselves off the planet for us.

> BWAHAHAHAHA!

BWAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

--
"I love this country...
...and the freedoms we used to have..."
Old July 13th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Old Wolf

On Jul 13, 2:13 am, wrote:
> Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
> Chechnya.
>
> They found his head by the side of the road.

Funny you say that, as my uncle was kidnapped
by Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and they found
the heads in a bag at the side of the road. This
was 1996 I think.

Old July 13th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Old Wolf

On Jul 13, 12:00 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver
(Hector Goldstein)" > wrote:
> bob zee wrote:
>
> >p.s. i don't think all americans are idiots

> No, but most are.

They don't even know what day and month 9/11
occurred on (let alone what year).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgwOHXH3ts

Old July 13th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem concerns you most?
>
> Americans are idiots.

A friend of mine was actually working in the Pentagon on 9/11/01. So I
am honestly offended by your question. Apparently there is no level too
low for you to stoop to to try to justify your idiotic rants.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old July 13th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Larry Bud

On Jul 11, 11:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem concerns you most?

Terrorists, obvious to any clear thinking individual. All it takes it
one nuke, and it's a bad day for everyone.

Billions of miles are driven every day. Unless people start TRYING to
kill me on the road, I'm not concerned.

Old July 13th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Jul 12, 9:50 pm, Old Wolf > wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:13 am, wrote:
>
> > Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
> > Chechnya.

> > They found his head by the side of the road.

> Funny you say that, as my uncle was kidnapped
> by Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and they found
> the heads in a bag at the side of the road. This
> was 1996 I think.

This was a bunch sent in by Granger Telecom (****ing *******s were
warned very strongly *not* to send these folks).

There were 3 from Britain, one from new zealand. The new zealander was
the fellow we knew. The heads were found outside Grozny, I believe.

The start-up I was working for was allied somehow with granger telecom
(UK), the job was installing a secure spread-apectrum wireless
telephone solution developed by L3 communications. The job was for the
Chechan gov't.
L3 supplied the radio part, we did the telephone switching interface
to the phone trunks, and the switching.

Dave

Old July 13th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Jul 13, 9:12 am, wrote:
> On Jul 12, 9:50 pm, Old Wolf > wrote:
>
> > On Jul 13, 2:13 am, wrote:

> > > Mother****ing muslim ****heads kidnapped a coworker of mine in
> > > Chechnya.

> > > They found his head by the side of the road.

> > Funny you say that, as my uncle was kidnapped
> > by Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and they found
> > the heads in a bag at the side of the road. This
> > was 1996 I think.

> This was a bunch sent in by Granger Telecom (****ing *******s were
> warned very strongly *not* to send these folks).
>
> There were 3 from Britain, one from new zealand. The new zealander was
> the fellow we knew. The heads were found outside Grozny, I believe.
>
> The start-up I was working for was allied somehow with granger telecom
> (UK), the job was installing a secure spread-apectrum wireless
> telephone solution developed by L3 communications. The job was for the
> Chechan gov't.
> L3 supplied the radio part, we did the telephone switching interface
> to the phone trunks, and the switching.
>
> Dave

BTW, was 10/98

Dave

Old July 13th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
EdwardATeller

On Jul 11, 11:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?
>
> And yet which problem concerns you most?
>
> Americans are idiots.

I knew several people who died on September 11. One was a former boss
on the first plane. Really nice guy with a wife and several kids. I
used to take that flight. Bad way to go.

One of my former jobs was on a high floor in the South Tower. Many
people I knew died at their desks because it was the kind of job you
didn't leave just because a jet hit the building next to you. I
wonder what I would have done had I still been working there. Another
former job was in 7 WTC. That was the building that collapsed later
in the day, but no one died there. I also turned down a job offer
with Cantor Fitzgerald. That firm lost every single person who was at
work that day.

I agree with your assertion that people don't understand risk. That
is why I make so much money in the stock market, so I really can't
complain. We would save a lot of lives if we required all cars to
have an alcohol breath test before driving. Sure, it would be
expensive, but look at all the money we are spending in Iraq.

Old July 13th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Nate Nagel[_2_]

EdwardATeller wrote:
> On Jul 11, 11:59 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
>
>>And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
>>driver.?
>>
>>And yet which problem concerns you most?
>>
>>Americans are idiots.

> I knew several people who died on September 11. One was a former boss
> on the first plane. Really nice guy with a wife and several kids. I
> used to take that flight. Bad way to go.
>
> One of my former jobs was on a high floor in the South Tower. Many
> people I knew died at their desks because it was the kind of job you
> didn't leave just because a jet hit the building next to you. I
> wonder what I would have done had I still been working there. Another
> former job was in 7 WTC. That was the building that collapsed later
> in the day, but no one died there. I also turned down a job offer
> with Cantor Fitzgerald. That firm lost every single person who was at
> work that day.
>
> I agree with your assertion that people don't understand risk. That
> is why I make so much money in the stock market, so I really can't
> complain. We would save a lot of lives if we required all cars to
> have an alcohol breath test before driving. Sure, it would be
> expensive, but look at all the money we are spending in Iraq.

And who is going to pay for that? sounds like you're saying that I
should be assumed to be an alcoholic and be penalized for that
assumption, even though you have no evidence to support that assertion.

Yes, I know that you aren't singling me out personally - you're accusing
everyone who owns a car, which is even worse.

nate

Old July 16th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Old Wolf

On Jul 14, 1:12 am, wrote:
> This was a bunch sent in by Granger Telecom (****ing *******s were
> warned very strongly *not* to send these folks).
>
> There were 3 from Britain, one from new zealand. The new zealander was
> the fellow we knew. The heads were found outside Grozny, I believe.
>
> The start-up I was working for was allied somehow with granger telecom
> (UK), the job was installing a secure spread-apectrum wireless
> telephone solution developed by L3 communications. The job was for the
> Chechan gov't.
> L3 supplied the radio part, we did the telephone switching interface
> to the phone trunks, and the switching.

OK. Good to get some more details (which I didn't get
at the time). I also heard that Granger did not force the
workers to do the job; they voluntarily went, although you
never know just how 'voluntary' such things are. At any
rate, the payout they offered to the family afterwards was
quite pitiful.