V-6 in '08 Wrangler???

Old October 28th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

Default V-6 in '08 Wrangler???

Pink Freud©® wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:33:11 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
>> I repeat
>> I repeat
>> I repeat
>> I repeat
>> I repeat

> You sure as hell do.
>
> Constantly.
>
> Including all the tons of food you consume. (Enough to feed half the
> starving /worthwhile/ people in the world, Mr. Methane.)
>
> And my 'Trep can still outrun ANYTHING you've got or ever will have, and
> you know it, too.
>
> Just one more irritating thing you're jealous of.
>
> Pbblba.

Hell, even my old Mercury Gran Marquis (460 V-8) could outrun Bill's
crappy car, and it's 32 years old. Bill simply has no ability to pick
out a quality vehicle.
Old October 28th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

Fred Garvin wrote:

[snip]

> I've been away from this group for a while, but it seems that there are
> a few crusty individuals that seem to say "if I'm not doing it, it ain't
> right." Pink Freud *seems* to be a crazy dude, but I'm starting to
> think he may have some valid points buried in his posts. And is there
> anyone else here that finds it interesting (and maybe as equally
> neurotic) that Bill feels a need to constantly respond to him?!?

[snip]

It's not just him. Bill attacks anyone who disagrees with him, and has
made it known on multiple times that he doesn't care about anyone else
in the group, that he'll only do what he wants and if it destroys the
group, that's just too bad. My advice to you is to killfile Bill and
anyone else who you feel isn't contributing to the group. This will
make your experience here more pleasant.
Old October 28th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:
> Fred, you're wasting your time, trying to be reasonable with Bill. He's gone
> off the deep end over the last few months. He got into a flame war in
> another group and it followed him here. Not to say his nemeses aren't
> responsible for crapping on the group as well, but he can't let it go.
> Really, he thinks if he doesn't respond to EVERY troll post, the terrorists
> will win! And they know he will respond, because they are playing him like a
> violin. Many regulars have begged him to continue his efforts in reporting
> these folks to their ISP's, but to cease posting every reply, and he has
> ignored us. He things he has to destroy the group to save it. If he just
> stops, the trolls will stop.

[snip]

See? Someone gets it.
Old October 28th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> This being from one of the two queers following me around.

There are more than two people poking you with sticks, kook. You're
just too stupid to realize it.

Old October 28th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> You just replied to one of the two queers that been attacking me,
> sucker.

No one's attacking you, Bill. You're provoking all this by your own
actions, and you refuse to take responsibility for your behavior.

Old October 28th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

Earle Horton wrote:
> "Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:56:50 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>>
>>> You just replied to one of the two queers that been
>>> attacking me, sucker.

>> You've got that ass-backwards, Cooyon, just like you carry
>> on in your personal life.
>>
>> You started the attacks on EVERYONE elsewhere.
>>
>> Yeah, it's gotta be those assless chaps.
>>

> No one here believes any of that, sicko. Following a guy to another group,
> well that's just queer, now isn't it? It's just like following him home.

Except that Usenet isn't home. It's a public discussion group, and
everyone who is here is here voluntarily and can leave whenever they
like. Thus, your parallel fails to hold water.

Old October 28th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> You're the typical bleeding heart liberal wacko limp, coward. You may
> thank me later for saving this group.

Uh-huh. You're not saving the group, and you never will until you grow
up and do the right thing.

Old October 28th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> Yup, just two of you homosexuals fag a**holes using remailers.

You're an idiot, Bill. Even a novice header-reader like me can see that
there are many more people than just two holding you accountable for
your bad behavior.

Is there some kind of string in your mouth that keeps jerking your foot
into it or something?

Old October 28th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:10:26 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> And I run 462"

You couldn't run 38.5 feet if your so-called life depended on it.

--
"I am become Cooyon Billieboi, the destroyer of groups."

-- Bhagavad-Gita (Version 2)
-- aka the Bagoffat-Geezer

Old October 28th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Out here we fight fire with fire, something you are too stupid to figure
> out the reasoning. And Stupid you fell for this troll once again.

Speaking of stupid, how's your quest to win the war against the pests
going, Bartlo II?