V-6 in '08 Wrangler???

Old October 27th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4795_]

Default V-6 in '08 Wrangler???

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. It doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country
for that. Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self,
with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's
surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul
language in elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too
senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind
me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking
it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
:-)
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
faggots like would think of.
That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
faggot.
Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
soon the world of servers.
What are you babbling about?????
And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
see your user names, as fake as you.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
YOUR WRITING FAG!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 27th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

Fred Garvin wrote:
> I don't want to waist too much time on this, but I want to further comment.

Good luck with that.

> Because of Bill's need to constantly respond to Pink Freud, BILL is
> spamming this newsgroup. How many messages has he posted that say
> something "This from the biggest spammer of them all!"??? Anybody see
> the irony? How many off topic messages have BILL posted and
> PERPETUATED? I'm thinking that everyone who's been monitoring this
> newsgroup for a while has gotten used to this craziness, but as someone
> that recently returned, I find it ridicules. Anybody else tired of
> sorting through the mess laid out by these two to get to real Jeep topics?

Everyone who really cares about the group has gotten tired of it. This
includes me. But rather than killfile him, I'd rather keep turning over
the rocks he hides under and expose him to sunlight. Eventually, he
will run out of places to hide and that'll be the end of him.

> This WILL be the last spam message I post about this. I'll just simply
> refuse to play.

God bless you!

> Have a nice day.
>
> -Fred

Ditto.

Old October 27th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Top-posting coward L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

That's not proof. If you say all the people who attack you are writing
the same, point to the similarities.

Old October 27th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4797_]

[...]

You prove to me your not homosexual faggot 24wimp!!!!! And of course
your telltale cross:
rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.****nozzles,alt.u senet.kooks

Old October 27th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4800_]

Old October 27th 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Archie Leach[_10_]

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAFAGGOTLALALALAL ALA
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Why don't you realize that you're acting like a 7 year old having a
temper tantrum, and not a southern calfornia manly man?

Old October 27th 07, 09:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[screedsnip]

> You prove to me your not homosexual faggot 24wimp!!!!!

You say I am, you provide the evidence. That's the way it works,
clodhopper.

>And of course
> your telltale cross:
> rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.****nozzles,alt.u senet.kooks

Are you seriously saying that because I post to the same groups as
24bit, that we are the same person? I just want to make sure I've got
that right, because I need to make sure I nominate you for the correct
award. Thanks!

Old October 27th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Fred, you're wasting your time, trying to be reasonable with Bill. He's gone
off the deep end over the last few months. He got into a flame war in
another group and it followed him here. Not to say his nemeses aren't
responsible for crapping on the group as well, but he can't let it go.
Really, he thinks if he doesn't respond to EVERY troll post, the terrorists
will win! And they know he will respond, because they are playing him like a
violin. Many regulars have begged him to continue his efforts in reporting
these folks to their ISP's, but to cease posting every reply, and he has
ignored us. He things he has to destroy the group to save it. If he just
stops, the trolls will stop.

Old October 27th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

I have him and his friends killfiled so I don't see 95% of what they do.
Sometimes I will see what was quoted in someone else's reply, and I see he
didn't fail to prove me right.

Old October 27th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
J. Clarke

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:
> Bill is simply unable to control himself. Just killfile him and your
> inbox will be clean. Thank God I did so, so I won't have to see his
> pathetic "if I don't respond to every troll, the terrorists win, and
> anyone who disagrees with me is a bleeding heart liberal wacko limp"
> (sic) response.

It helps to killfile replies to him as well, if you have a way to do
that.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)