go away heat. :(

Old July 16th 11, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Default go away heat. :(

ok.. so it's only 85 outsided but probably going to get up to 106F....
Working in the sun ain't cutting it so I tried getting some work done
in the garage. Mostly prep work and minor road-rash fixin.

I need a big ass fan because there isn't any circulation..
Even in a T and shorts it feels like I'm wrapped in plastic
and stuck in a sauna. And from what I've seen on the internets
some people actually like that... anyhoo.

bleah......

Gonna go stick my head in a bucket of beer.

Then go to the home store and buy me a fan you can power a C-130J with.
With any luck it can also shoo the leaves off my yard.

--
DougW

Old July 16th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

DougW wrote:
> Gonna go stick my head in a bucket of beer.

I'll drink to that :-)

FRH
Old July 16th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon

On 7/16/2011 09:48, DougW wrote:
> ok.. so it's only 85 outsided but probably going to get up to 106F....
> Working in the sun ain't cutting it so I tried getting some work done
> in the garage. Mostly prep work and minor road-rash fixin.
>
> I need a big ass fan because there isn't any circulation..
> Even in a T and shorts it feels like I'm wrapped in plastic
> and stuck in a sauna. And from what I've seen on the internets
> some people actually like that... anyhoo.
>
> bleah......
>
> Gonna go stick my head in a bucket of beer.
>
> Then go to the home store and buy me a fan you can power a C-130J with.
> With any luck it can also shoo the leaves off my yard.

Being a tad old, I wuss out and use a window mounted A/C and a few boxer
fans. Do have a tornado fan, but it keeps blowing stuff away.

heat on the right leg. exhaust heat protections?? Joaquín Topiso Mazda 3 September 27th 07 06:24 AM
Help! no heat. Sasha Technology 3 February 7th 07 02:54 PM
Heat c_cook2007 Technology 3 February 6th 07 03:57 AM