Strange? Question...

Old January 6th 05, 10:47 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Steve,
I will have to check with a friend that manages the San Diego
office: http://www.wawanesageneral.com/california/index.asp whom is
related to my Son-in-law: http://members.aol.com/DavGibbons/index.html
that caused Farmers to cancel their insurance with me, which at the
time, costing me over six thousand a year for minimum coverage. I'm a
bigot only when it comes to our enemies, Japan and Germany.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 7th 05, 01:08 AM
Wblane

I thought Germany was in NATO? There isn't an East Germany anymore right?
Didn't you serve in Germany Bill? They didn't shoot at you did they?

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 7th 05, 01:44 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yup, I was Baumholder, and was under orders not to associate with
the neo nazis: http://www.billhughes.com/baumholder.jpg
Sounds like you can't wait to start using the Euro under their new
world order, Sieg Heil!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old January 7th 05, 09:14 AM
popeyeball

Windshield: I have State Farm - $500 deductible but only $100 for
windshiled once a year. I watch for adds and often get a FREE
windshield when local shops offer 'deals'. I don't know how this works
but it cost me nothing for free windshiedl (and they come to my house
to do it in the driveway) cant beat that.
As for wax, I've never tried it. Many years ago when I went to car
washes one of my biggest peevees was the wax on my windshield which I
removed with amonia. For the inside I keep it clean and used newspaper
bundled in a jagged fashion to get it really clean (especially
nicotine). If it wasn't winter here I would try the turtle wax.

Does ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CLEAN UP CLOUDED PLASTIC TRIM??????? I've
tried all kinds of solvents with no luck.
> OK, it's just a question.
>
> Has anyone tried waxing their windshield?
>
> The reason I ask is because I remember hearing somewhere that this

may
> help with the pitting. My windshield looks like it's been

sandblasted
> (escpecially driving in to the sun) and I figure I'll try almost
> anything before I buy a new one- just to have it happen again. Ah

the

Old January 7th 05, 04:48 PM
Steve

Hi Bill,

Wawanesa Mutual colonized San Diego in the 1970s:

http://wawanesa.com/insure_about.asp
http://wawanesa.com/mutual_journey/founders.asp
http://wawanesa.com/mutual_journey/venture_south.asp

Wawanesa is a nice place. I have family there. Interestingly, the Cree
originally named the place Sipiweske ("light through the leaves") but
the settlers didn't like living in "Sip o' Whiskey" so they gave it its
current Cree name that means 'whippoorwill'.

Steve
http://xjeep.dyndns.org

Old January 7th 05, 05:15 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Whippoorwill, reminds me of one of my favorite songs growing up:
http://www.smickandsmodoo.com/aaa/1957/tammy.htm
Thanks Steve, now I have something to talk about when they come
over.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

E34 question Vernon Balbert BMW 11 October 27th 04 01:37 PM
JEEP question - 4.0 vs 4.0HO James Morrow 4x4 12 June 2nd 04 05:16 PM