driveline vibes

Old April 26th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default driveline vibes

You say you're an Indian, but you are a LIAR! Otherwise you would be
proud of your name, coward.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 26th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
redc1c4

Bob Officer wrote:

(mercy snippage occurs, fore & aft)

> Jesus hates violence and bigots and racist people.

my irony meter just exploded...... and you owe me a new keyboard.

redc1c4,
(we now return yo to your flame fest, already in progress. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old April 26th 07, 09:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
goingfastongas

On Apr 25, 3:42 pm, Gary L. Burnore > wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:02:07 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > top posted like an ignorant moroon and wrote:
>
> > There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how
> >jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar
> >hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
> >who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an
> >obsession with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, to no
> >one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my documents, possessions,
> >and successes. Committing forgery over many of them proving I'm a
> >responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican
> >Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And the poor thing,
> >you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
> >statement like a man.
> > You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
> >it fits so well!

> Admission you spam noted.
>

> > You're even more senile than I first thought.
> > God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> /

> >"Gaston Ryan Koake" > wrote in message

> >> No, you would be being sensible for just letting it drop, like a man.

> >> Riiight. Just keep it going as long as you can, eh?

> >> And if someone doesn't do what /you/ do consistently, they're
> >> instantaneously branded Wimp and Coward, your two most frequently used
> >> words.

> >> Hmmmmm. Wimp and Coward. Weren't they a British Vaudeville act from the
> >> 1940s?

> >> Give it a rest, Billy. After all, it is getting much harder to find
> >> playmates, is it not?

> >> Just let it go; let it go here, there and everywhere.

> --gburnoreat DataBasix dot Com
> How you look depends on where you go.
> Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
> | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
> Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
> | ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
> Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

You know it is very interesting that you always post with this phrase
"How you look depends on where you go"

You still look like a child molestor not matter where you go on or off
the net

Why are you still posting to news groups? I thought people like you
did not want to public notoriety.

People like you should be locked up for ever and have the key thrown
away.

If you want to know about this individual read this site I just found
it today http://archives.mfn.org/

Did you forget that your still a child molester?

Why are you still on the net?

In Texas we don't let people like you use the internet.

People like you dont get to celebrate halloween we send the police by
if you have your lights on or display decorations on or durring
halloween.

They should have a registered sex offender section for the internet
GARY L. BURNORE.

Make sure this person does not live in your nieborhood.

You know I would have never known about you had you not flamed my
friend in another forum, I got a very interesting email at my office
about you becasue of yoru flame.

The US automotive industy is getting much closer thanks to the
internet.

I will let people at the car shows know who you are and what you look
like and what you did.

Stay out of the NC car shows your picture is being circulated.

Old April 26th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message
g.com...
> SnoMan wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:02:24 -0400, Mike Romain >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On mine, 2400 in 5th would be about 85 mph.

>> I am not surprized that you think that tall gears with big tires are a
>> great combo and 2400 at 85 is cool. And you try to pass yourself off
>> as a expert too, Shame!!!! Not surprize coming for someone that tells
>> people to spin the tires is reverse while in 4x4 to remove drivetrain
>> stress. You are all show and no know. -----------------
>> TheSnoMan.com

> Listen you insane asshole, I never said 85 at 2400 'or' tall ranges was
> cool, That is only in 'your' little pea brain.
>
> Gotta keep trying bull**** because brilliance in your case just don't work
> eh snowjob?
>
> I just stated that as a comparison so the OP might realize that different
> gear ratios make different speeds at a certain rpm range.
>
> No one but no one can be as screwed in the head as someone like you who
> says they 'always' stop on the highway in a snowstorm to change gears and
> have been doing it for 35 years! (or how to cause a hundred car pileup in
> one easy lesson)
>
> Absolutely 'nothing' I could ever post will top that one you insane fool!
>
> Well..... maybe your conning some poor sucker the other day in
> rec.autos.4x4 to jack up his vehicle to relieve the driveline stress
> might. LOL! I felt sorry for the poor sucker! I'll bet most of the
> group got a good laugh also.
>
> Can anyone imagine the laughs fools like that would get at the local off
> road area. Oops, hang on folks, gotta get out the jack because I can't
> shift out of 4 low so everyone take a break eh.
>
> Just a hint for you fool, 'we' keep our vehicles in good mechanical shape
> so spinning the tires in mud or on dirt or snow isn't going to hurt
> anything, ever.

Mike, there is no reason to spin the tires to unload the drive train, all
you really need do is select R and let the clutch out far enough to change
the pressure on the gears. I understand the goal, and what you are doing,
but you do not need to do quite so much.

Having said that, you are completely right, there is no harm done in
spinning the tires in mud or on dirt.

Old April 26th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

Sorry for coming in late, have you checked the tires to be sure they are
balanced well? The change you made would not create a vibe unless the vibe
is coming from the tires themselves. The drive line angle is not going to be
changed.

I also have a Tom Wood double cardan (CV joint) driveshaft. I got low speed
vibes from it when the center joint in the double cardan came apart. There
is a spring loaded thingie that lives in between the two u-joints at the
t-case end of the shaft. This spring loaded thingie has a collar that is
peened into place, and the collar is known to come loose on occasion. You
can peen it back into place sometimes, or you can replace the center joint.
The u-joints cost about $10, but the center joint will set you back
something on the order of $35. You should be able to gain access to the
collar with a screwdriver without taking the shaft off. If you can move the
collar with yoru screwdriver, then you have to disassemble the shaft and
double cardan joint to get to the center joint.

Be sure to mark the yokes on each end so you put the shaft back on in the
proper orientation. I like to use appliance paint with the little brush
attached to the inside of the cap to draw the marks.

oups.com...

Old April 26th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jeff

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> Having said that, you are completely right, there is no harm done in
> spinning the tires in mud or on dirt.

I keep telling SWMBO that it is required <G>

--
jeff
Old April 26th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> "Mike Romain" > wrote in message
> g.com...
>> SnoMan wrote:

>>> I am not surprized that you think that tall gears with big tires are a
>>> great combo and 2400 at 85 is cool. And you try to pass yourself off
>>> as a expert too, Shame!!!! Not surprize coming for someone that tells
>>> people to spin the tires is reverse while in 4x4 to remove drivetrain
>>> stress. You are all show and no know. -----------------
>>> TheSnoMan.com

>> Listen you insane asshole, I never said 85 at 2400 'or' tall ranges
>> was cool, That is only in 'your' little pea brain.
>>
>> Gotta keep trying bull**** because brilliance in your case just don't
>> work eh snowjob?
>>
>> I just stated that as a comparison so the OP might realize that
>> different gear ratios make different speeds at a certain rpm range.
>>
>> No one but no one can be as screwed in the head as someone like you
>> who says they 'always' stop on the highway in a snowstorm to change
>> gears and have been doing it for 35 years! (or how to cause a hundred
>> car pileup in one easy lesson)
>>
>> Absolutely 'nothing' I could ever post will top that one you insane fool!
>>
>> Well..... maybe your conning some poor sucker the other day in
>> rec.autos.4x4 to jack up his vehicle to relieve the driveline stress
>> might. LOL! I felt sorry for the poor sucker! I'll bet most of the
>> group got a good laugh also.
>>
>> Can anyone imagine the laughs fools like that would get at the local
>> off road area. Oops, hang on folks, gotta get out the jack because I
>> can't shift out of 4 low so everyone take a break eh.
>>
>> Just a hint for you fool, 'we' keep our vehicles in good mechanical
>> shape so spinning the tires in mud or on dirt or snow isn't going to
>> hurt anything, ever.
>>

> Mike, there is no reason to spin the tires to unload the drive train,
> all you really need do is select R and let the clutch out far enough to
> change the pressure on the gears. I understand the goal, and what you
> are doing, but you do not need to do quite so much.
>
> Having said that, you are completely right, there is no harm done in
> spinning the tires in mud or on dirt.

I normally have my hand on the shifter while letting the clutch out for
that goose. You are right, lots of time it comes out fast, but man once
in a while, my Dana 300 will get 'really' tight in 4 low.... My tires
have too much traction! :-)

If I have room to cut a corner in reverse, it helps also.

Mike

Old April 26th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, Bob Officer did state:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:00:41 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, "L.W.
> \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:
>
>> You say you're an Indian, but you are a LIAR! Otherwise you would be
>>proud of your name, coward.

> Billy do you see my ****ing signature? What the **** you think that
> is moron? Do you see the name in my headers, well idiot that is my
> birth name.
>
> Why are you so ****ing insistent that people produce real names and
> address for you.

For the /feeling/ of some power over his targets. He boasts quite a
collection of peoples' names, addrii, pix of people, their homes, overhead
shots of their homes from Google Earth, and so on.

Amongst his many other problems, he is also a voyeur and exhibitionist.

> Maybe I need to start looking back in the archives and asking people if
> they have ever received e-mail from you uninvited.

Yes, many have. The archives of alt.binaries.pictures.autos should yield
plenty.

I simply had my ISP block them before they reached me. Already knowing
about Cooyon Billy, they did so almost immediately.

But I should not have had to do so, nor should anyone else.

> If your ISP
> didn't tell you or you are ignorant, e-mail address are not needed or
> required to fully participate in usenet.
>
> Maybe a Collection of threatening e-mails from you, forwarded to your
> ISP will fix your brand of hate.

Certainly can't hurt !!!

>> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

>>"Bob Officer" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> You solution to everything ends in violence, doesn't it billy?
>>>
>>> Brag a bit more about all your guns, please.
>>>
>>> Which God Billy?
>>>
>>> Jesus hates violence and bigots and racist people.
>>> --
>>> Ak'toh'di

May I ask what that means and how to pronounce?

And do you know a phrase that sounds (phonetically) like 'gunnama ta,
gunnama gheeka" ??

SW

--
Modern technology
Owes ecology

-Alan M. Eddison

Old April 26th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,us.military,us.military.army,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Matt Macchiarolo

Then you truly need professional help Bill, you are purposefully looking for
the trolls that you can't see on your Cox account so you can engage in your
little flame skirmishes that pollute these groups. Time to grow up.

.. .

Old April 26th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Fords and others with the nine inch, take a couple of feet in reverse as
they never can match the Dana 44 ratios.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Cherokee driveline noise? Brian Jeep 4 September 7th 05 11:37 PM
driveline angles Troy Jeep 2 July 29th 05 12:46 AM
Driveline Vibration Scotty Jeep 3 June 15th 05 05:43 AM
Open driveline in Old Buick [email protected] Antique cars 5 April 19th 05 06:41 PM
Landcruiser Driveline Clunk [email protected] 4x4 4 May 13th 04 08:04 PM