OT Is it wrong of me to think...

Old August 4th 05, 12:52 AM
Shag

Default OT Is it wrong of me to think...

....that someone who drops their 10-year-old kid off with us at the
last minute with a can of ravioli in her hand for her dinner so that
they can go to a birthday party (that they've probably known about for
a while) ... Nevermind. I feel like I'm a GREAT parent right about
now. :-D Now where'd I put that belt?!?!?

Old August 4th 05, 01:24 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> ...that someone who drops their 10-year-old kid off with us at the
> last minute with a can of ravioli in her hand for her dinner so that
> they can go to a birthday party (that they've probably known about for
> a while) ... Nevermind. I feel like I'm a GREAT parent right about
> now. :-D Now where'd I put that belt?!?!?

Whats up with the rail and the bike? No news for a long time..

Received two needle jets for my carbs from Factory Pro the other day,
77US$ for the two of them plus another 10,- in import taxes, righhht
just what one needs...

J.
Old August 4th 05, 03:36 AM
Freddy Badgett

Shag, at least it's better situation than happened over the weekend in
Yadkin County........

Old August 4th 05, 12:15 PM

To drive a car you have to first study a book and learn the laws of
the road,.. then you have to proactice and pass a test,...

BUT ANY IDIOT CAN BE A PARENT!!!!!!!!

The only reason I can see this being OK is if their babysitter called
in at the last minute. But to tell you the truth,.. I'm more
concerned about the can of Ravioli,.. don't they love their Kid? <G>.

Ken

Old August 14th 05, 12:48 PM
ThaDriver

>Received two needle jets for my carbs from Factory Pro the other day,
77US$ for the two of them plus another 10,- in import taxes, righhht
just what one needs...
*******************
JEEZE all of our jobs are going overseas (thanks to BUSH) and on top of
that we have to pay import taxes too??? GREAT!!!
You are in the US, right P.J.?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Pardon my driving, I'm reloading.

Old August 14th 05, 02:31 PM
Tim Rogers

"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...

> JEEZE all of our jobs are going overseas (thanks to BUSH) and on top of
> that we have to pay import taxes too??? GREAT!!!
> You are in the US, right P.J.?

...................PJ is in Norway and you might as well blame Bush for
Norway's taxes & import duties. He gets the blame for everything else under
the sun and in every country. He's quite a guy with supernatural powers that
go beyond anything ever seen in the history of western civilization.

Old August 14th 05, 05:46 PM
ThaDriver

>...................PJ is in Norway and you might as well blame Bush for
Norway's taxes & import duties. He gets the blame for everything else
under
the sun and in every country. He's quite a guy with supernatural powers
that
go beyond anything ever seen in the history of western civilization.
**************
He's got FAR TOO MUCH POWER: his policies DIRECTLY caused my best friend
to loose his job (of 29 years), then his home....
Ask any out of work person where their job went. Answer will most likely
be china.
Price of gas? Yeah supply & demand but all the while the oil giants are
making RECORD PROFITS & then BUSH just passed an "energy bill" that gives
them HUGE TAX SUBSIDIES!!!!!!! U-N-R-E-A-L!!!!!!!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.

Old August 14th 05, 06:44 PM
johnboy

"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...

> JEEZE all of our jobs are going overseas (thanks to BUSH) and on top of
> that we have to pay import taxes too??? GREAT!!!

I know of one case where a company in Sweden moved manufacturing to a
country with a cheaper labor force and better tax breaks - the USA.

Old August 14th 05, 07:31 PM
Tim Rogers

"johnboy" > wrote in message

> I know of one case where a company in Sweden moved manufacturing to a
> country with a cheaper labor force and better tax breaks - the USA.

..............You're starting to make me think that there's hope for you
after all John. But now Bush can be blamed for screwing the Swedish
proletariat. Maybe next, we can pin that tsunami on him too. It's too bad
that he wasn't around back when Kracatoa blew up.

Old August 14th 05, 10:23 PM
Shag

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:31:25 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
alkaboutautos.com...

>> JEEZE all of our jobs are going overseas (thanks to BUSH) and on top of
>> that we have to pay import taxes too??? GREAT!!!
>> You are in the US, right P.J.?
>>

>..................PJ is in Norway and you might as well blame Bush for
>Norway's taxes & import duties. He gets the blame for everything else under
>the sun and in every country. He's quite a guy with supernatural powers that
>go beyond anything ever seen in the history of western civilization.

Allow me to throw a huge log (that strangely looks like a huge stick
of dynamite) on the fire. I refuse to entertain idiotic raving
another forum that I aggravate... uh, I mean "contribute to" and I'm
not saying I agree or disagree. Just figured this would get a few of
y'all frothing at the mouth and spewing opinions. Consider it a
public health service, getting your heart rates going while you sit
there in front of the computer. Enjoy. :-)

Things that make you think a little........

1. There were 39 combat related killings in
Iraq during the month of January.....
In the fair city of Detroit there were 35
murders in the month of January.

That's just one American city, about as
deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.

2. When some claim President Bush shouldn't
have started this war, state the following

FDR...led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did.

From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,
an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman...finished that war and started one in Korea,
North Korea never attacked us.

From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,
an average of 18,334 per year.

John F. Kennedy. ..started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson...turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton...went to war in Bosnia without UN or
French consent, Bosnia never attacked us.

Clinton was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a
platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.

Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us:

President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban,
crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and
North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who
slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking,
but...It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take
the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for
less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm
billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to
call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick killing
a woman.

car battery testers wrong??! [email protected] Technology 5 June 14th 05 02:42 PM
whats wrong? gabriel Honda 7 February 11th 05 03:39 PM
mounted wrong size tires DC Honda 11 November 2nd 04 04:12 PM
Nobody knows what is wrong with my 99 Dodge Avenger v6 LadyGelzer04 Dodge 14 May 22nd 04 04:13 AM