TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

Old November 1st 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving and
nothing was done to her.!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21564027/

Prison Break’ star gets 40 months in prison
Actor Lane Garrison involved in drunken crash that killed teenager
updated 1:32 p.m. MT, Wed., Oct. 31, 2007

LOS ANGELES - Lane Garrison was sentenced to three years and four months in
prison Wednesday for a drunken driving crash that killed a 17-year-old
Beverly Hills High student last December.

“The public has the right to know that conduct such as this, causing
devastation such as this” will have consequences, said Superior Court Judge
Elden S. Fox.

Garrison, 27 could have received nearly seven years in prison. He had no
reaction to the sentencing and was taken away in handcuffs.

Before the sentencing, he apologized to the family of Vahagn Setian.

“I’m sick of my own behavior that night,” he said. “This remorse is
genuine. I feel it every day.”

(snip)

Setian was a passenger in the 2001 Land Rover that Garrison rammed into a
tree on Dec. 2. Two 15-year-old girls who also were in the vehicle
survived.

Garrison met the teens at a grocery store and accompanied them to a party.
At the time of the crash, Garrison had a blood-alcohol level of 0.20
percent, more than twice the legal limit for driving, and was under the
influence of cocaine, according to police.

Garrison pleaded guilty in May to one count of vehicular manslaughter
without gross negligence, one count of driving under the influence with a
blood-alcohol level of 0.15 percent or higher and a misdemeanor of
providing alcohol to a minor.

Classmates and relatives of Setian had pressed for Garrison to get the
maximum sentence. On Tuesday, they tried to deliver a petition carrying
more than 3,000 signatures making the request, but were told to submit it
at the hearing through a prosecutor.

The judge refused to accept the petition Wednesday, calling it
inappropriate.

Fox imposed both prison time and four years’ parole and ordered Garrison to
pay around $300,000 in restitution to the victims and their families.
Old November 1st 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

SFB spewed:

> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving and
> nothing was done to her.!!!

That sound of silence you hear is the agreement from all the people who
give a damn about Laura Welch and what she may or may not have done.

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21564027/
>
> Prison Break=3F star gets 40 months in prison
> Actor Lane Garrison involved in drunken crash that killed teenager
> updated 1:32 p.m. MT, Wed., Oct. 31, 2007
>
> LOS ANGELES - Lane Garrison was sentenced to three years and four months in
> prison Wednesday for a drunken driving crash that killed a 17-year-old
> Beverly Hills High student last December.

He removed from our midst a driver who lacked the situational awareness
to avoid the accident. He should be given an award, not jail time.

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old November 1st 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving and
> nothing was done to her.!!!

You are defining "reckless driving" as having an accident. She wasn't
DUI.

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21564027/
>
> Prison Break’ star gets 40 months in prison

There is an ironic subtext to this.

> Fox imposed both prison time and four years’ parole and ordered Garrison to
> pay around $300,000 in restitution to the victims and their families.

To compound the irony, the judge's name is "Fox" and the network that
"Prison Break" was on was Fox.

--
"Throw me that lipstick, darling, I wanna redo my stigmata."

+-Jennifer Saunders, "Absolutely Fabulous"
Old November 1st 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" > wrote in
:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving
>> and nothing was done to her.!!!
>>

> You are defining "reckless driving" as having an accident. She wasn't
> DUI.

She ran a stop sign and t-boned the guy. Yeah - that's reckless driving
and only a criminal-loving coddler like you would say otherwise.
Old November 1st 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
John B.

He was on "Prison Break" - now he's off to prison. The show was on Fox -
the judge's name was Fox.

Isn't it ironic? Don'tcha think?

John B.

Old November 1st 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" > wrote in
> :
>

> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >>
> >> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving
> >> and nothing was done to her.!!!
> >>

> > You are defining "reckless driving" as having an accident. She wasn't
> > DUI.
> >

> She ran a stop sign and t-boned the guy.

I thought it was a stop sign.

> Yeah - that's reckless driving
> and only a criminal-loving coddler like you would say otherwise.

At least let her out on holidays so she can do First Lady things like
lighting the White House Christmas Tree.

Old November 1st 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving and
>nothing was done to her.!!!

Was Laura Welch an adult, or a politician, like sitting Senator Ted
Kennedy was when he murdered his pregnant mistress?

By the way, have you ever driven a vehicle faster than the posted
speed limit, moron?

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en
Old November 1st 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

:

>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving
>>> and nothing was done to her.!!!
>>>

>> You are defining "reckless driving" as having an accident. She wasn't
>> DUI.
>>

>She ran a stop sign and t-boned the guy. Yeah - that's reckless driving
>and only a criminal-loving coddler like you would say otherwise.

Uh, but you made reference (by your choice of subject) that Laura
Welch and the guy from Prison Break were DUI. Got proof that Laura was
DUI? Didn't think so.

Old November 2nd 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Nov 1, 11:47 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" > wrote :
>

> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> >> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving
> >> and nothing was done to her.!!!

> > You are defining "reckless driving" as having an accident. She wasn't
> > DUI.

> She ran a stop sign and t-boned the guy. Yeah - that's reckless driving
> and only a criminal-loving coddler like you would say otherwise.

Right. Assuming you were a survivor of the crash 3 1/2 plus years
ago, was the victim in your crash a kid?

Also: was the speed exceeding that posted on the sign along the road?

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of its vehicular
operation skills:

Old November 2nd 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Nov 1, 5:11 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver
(Hector Goldstein)" > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> >Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving and
> >nothing was done to her.!!!

> Was Laura Welch an adult, or a politician, like sitting Senator Ted
> Kennedy was when he murdered his pregnant mistress?

What the hell does being a politician have to do with this?? LB
killed the kid and that's that.

Father of drunk baseball player that killed himself in a crash sues almost everyone involved with the crash. Peter Lawrence Driving 6 May 25th 07 10:28 PM
Wrong-way driver killed in crash with Greyhound bus Alexander Rogge Driving 4 April 4th 07 08:33 PM
Latest on bus crash that killed 6 - BLAME THE HIGHWAY Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 21 March 8th 07 02:09 AM
Old Geezer Killed In Fiery Crash Scott en Aztlán Driving 45 August 7th 05 05:16 AM
Another kid killed by drunk driver - Gets 6 months in jail from criminal coddler america Bob Flaminio Driving 1 May 24th 05 08:00 PM