April Carter "Darya Gunchenko Photo Shoot Video - Released

Old July 12th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.sys.mac.apps,talk.origins,rec.audio.pro
ffxff

Default April Carter "Darya Gunchenko Photo Shoot Video - Released

The avi clip in DashaG.zip shows "April Carter" (Darya Gunchenko)
wearing a sexy black outfit while ease indian stripper Rajni Parmar
snaps away. "April "Darya Gunchenko is on a black and white blanket at
76 Corby.

Forget the questions in your mind. Look at the video of how the photo
shoot went that day. Don't you see who took the pictures and what the
two girls said to each other as they snapped away?

This is important because in a fabricated video statement to Peel
police April Carter (Darya Gunchenko) claims the black computer expert
on trial took sexual pictures of her and video released to the
internet, you can see clearly Rajni Parmar directing a happy Darya
Gunchenko to smile and to move her hands as Rajni Parmar takes the
photos.

Join us on Digital Fortress Chat and watch the full video

Old July 12th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,comp.sys.mac.apps,talk.origins,rec.audio.pro
Robert Carnegie

ffxff wrote:
> The avi clip in DashaG.zip shows "April Carter" (Darya Gunchenko)
> wearing a sexy black outfit while ease indian stripper Rajni Parmar
> snaps away. "April "Darya Gunchenko is on a black and white blanket at
> 76 Corby.
>
> Forget the questions in your mind.

Such as "Has this installed a virus on my PC?"