apology to the group

Old July 23rd 07, 01:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Default apology to the group

I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some.

But as of now I think I will find the killfile switch and use it.

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old July 23rd 07, 01:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post
concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot
stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any
experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in
multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some.
But as of now I think I will find the killfile switch and use it.
__________________

Gooooooood decision. It won't come to play here if no one will play with
it.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old July 23rd 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.[_2_]

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:41:50 -0500, ZÿRiX > wrote:

>I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he reads without any experience in the matter and post it as facts, this person has done this in multiple forums and multiple subjects as I have found and posted some.
>
>But as of now I think I will find the killfile switch and use it.

I did that KilFile thing myself... just wish I had done it a few
days earlier...
Bob G.

Apology Curtis VW air cooled 1 October 24th 04 07:53 AM
Apology Curtis VW water cooled 1 October 24th 04 07:53 AM
Apology Curtis Simulators 4 October 21st 04 10:43 AM
Apology Curtis Saturn 0 October 20th 04 03:18 PM