You Can't Find Everything On The Net.

Old November 27th 03, 02:46 PM
orionfinderservices

Default You Can't Find Everything On The Net.

"I'll have to admit I was shocked. Only a few days after I called
Orion Finder Services, I got so mad it was frightening.

At first, I was amazed that Orion really did deliver, and found what I
was looking for, fast! But then I realized how long I'd been doing
things the old way, and how many chances I had to use Orion in the
past, I was furious at how stubborn I had been.

I'm not saying they will find your piece as quickly as they did for me
but their services certainly have allowed me to spend a lot more time
doing other things, and that's meant my business runs more efficiently
and makes bigger profits.

Thanks Orion."

Kate Brookeshire
(Small Business Owner)

Do you have something you are looking for? An antique car, a rare
book, some sort of manufacturing or industrial component perhaps? It
doesn't matter what the item is… we can find it for you and free up
your time to be more productive, rather than spending hour after hour
with dead end searches and phone calls.

Here at Orion it's our job to find things. With our expansive network
of partners we can sometimes secure a hard to find acquisition in only
one day. It doesn't matter if you are a multinational conglomerate or
an antique collector looking for that special something. When you
hire us we start tracking immediately with great enthusiasm, like the
mythical hunter from which our company is named. No job is too big or
too small. We find anything!

Don't waste your valuable time.
Our rates are very competitive and we offer a no obligation quote.
We have a highly trained staff waiting to serve you.
So pick up the phone and let us scour the earth looking for your
particular needle in the ever-growing global haystack.

Orion
Finder Services
"Because you can't find everything on the Net"
(613)836-9325

VAG-COM - what does it do? Where to find more info? Gene Buckwalter Audi 2 January 2nd 05 02:08 AM
Can't Find this part???? maxpower Dodge 2 October 8th 04 09:14 PM
I need to find a group Somebody BMW 6 September 20th 04 03:37 AM
Early C3: Hard to Find 2182 Radio Bulb? pgtr Corvette 2 August 21st 04 08:31 AM
Where to find list of 1930's American Automobile Manufacturers [email protected] Antique cars 4 November 1st 03 06:44 AM