2004 JGC 4wd NOT for dirt, per dealer

Old February 3rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 2004 JGC 4wd NOT for dirt, per dealer

Cool.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 3rd 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

? Drove past a rally big mirror out there in the middle of nowhere?

I drive one offroad to places that may not be the best idea in the world
for someone over 6 decades. Not stupid enough to try to follow a
Wrangler, as rarely carry really good walking boots in it any more.

billy ray proclaimed:

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 3rd 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

try this link for pics offroad
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsprau...bum?.dir=/e2c9

Old February 4th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Thanks. But the pictures weren't taken from a position where I
could see you needed four wheel drive. This what I expect:
http://7SlotGrille.com/jeepers/cj/jeff/index.html and do for an off-road
challenge.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 4th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

LOL!

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

2004 Ram 1500 problem lax.ca Dodge 7 May 12th 05 02:12 AM
Forza Car List Rob Berryhill Simulators 19 May 7th 05 11:37 PM
Another Disappointing BMW Dealer M C BMW 19 April 5th 05 09:26 AM
bestop Jeep give away 2004 Rusted Jeep 1 March 9th 05 07:41 AM
2004 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Bob Dodge 5 April 25th 04 03:47 AM