Novak has pulled their heads out-a little

Old March 9th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

Default Novak has pulled their heads out-a little

Don't understand the CO requirements -it appears to be wanting 8g/mi when
the I6 Wrangler is currently putting out 323 g/km or > 500 g/mi ???

Dave

.. .

Old March 10th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

"Remember to comply with the "no burning" days that are specified by the
Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC). RAQC identifies RED days on which the
city?s air quality is poor and it is illegal to burn wood in conventional
fireplaces."
http://web.archive.org/web/200605292.../33archive.asp
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message
. ..
> We can burn firewood, coal, any damn thing.
>
> Earle
>
> "L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > At least we can burn firewood to keep warm.
> > God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> > http://www.billhughes.com/
> >
> > "Earle Horton" > wrote in message
> > > I have been there. You can see the mountains, but when you are coming

> > down
> > > into the valley from the mountains you can see that something is

> different
> > > down there, just like you can with Denver. I may have exaggerated a

> > little
> > > bit. The tourist from L.A. only had to take a couple of breaths from

> the
> > > bus exhaust to clear his head.
> > >
> > > ;^)
> > >
> > > Earle
> > >
> > > "L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> > > .. .

> "low"
> > it

like
> > > with

One
> > > night

> L.A.
> > > who

> > call

few

Old March 10th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Cole oil is slang for the bottom ends of petroleum. It and gasoline used
to be the useless byproducts of Kerosene. Poured in another slang for foot
to the wood, pedal to the metal, or with diesel opening the rack
mechanically or electronicaly.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

. uk...

Old March 10th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

ok, I got you :-)

Old March 11th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_17_]

That's People's Republic of Denver, heh.

Earle