Travel with your Bikini Babes.....................

Old June 1st 07, 08:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Travel with your Bikini Babes.....................

There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 1st 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Old June 1st 07, 08:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

> A madman's dreams.....
><snip jealous senile babbling our President's accomplishments and

conquests>

Old June 2nd 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

This is that little coward too afraid to use it's name and address,
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an
obsession with goats, and other faggots, and writes via remailers, and cross
posts to other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting
over my documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern
California body. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua
with its senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. What a pity!
Like your Slick Willie didn't inhale. I hope you join the losers voting
for Hillary Rodham.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 7th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Craig Scheiner

Bill, would you be so kind to post a picture of your snake skin bikini again?
Much thanks.

Craig

Oh, and if you don't mind, could you put it on your southern California
surfer body first? Thanks again.

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:12:02 -0700, L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

http://www.billhughes.com/

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

"Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message
<snip>

> On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:12:02 -0700, L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III wrote
> (in article >):

<snip>

You're not worth any more time

<more snip>

>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> http://www.billhughes.com/

If only you could read your own posts.

Old June 8th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

http://www.billhughes.com/woody.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 8th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

You two are like two pees in a pod. Bleeding heart liberal whacko limp,
cut and run cowards.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 9th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Travel with your Bikini Babes..................... - speedo.jpg (1/1) [69K]

I figured you being a faggot from San Francisco would have one. You like
little boys, too? http://www.billhughes.com/bill12.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

"Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message

> Thanks for your rapid response to my request yesterday. Here it is below:
>
> While the link you posted does show your manly southern California surfer
> body and your '37 La Salle woody we all lust over, the trunks you are

wearing
> in the photo are not the ones I was referring to. I was referring to the

ones
> you were wearing when you set all those swimming records in LA and San

Diego
> and then posted on your website.
>
> Would you post a picture for us of you wearing them when you went surfing

in
> the 62 degree water last week? Or just slip them on the manly body now

that
> I'm so limply liberaled wackoed jealous of, take a snap shot or yourself,

and

Old June 10th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Craig Scheiner

Only you, Bill. I only like you. Now, would you please put that snakeskin
Speedo of yours on and take a picture of you with it on and post it here? Not
a picture from decades ago, but a picture taken within the last week?

Thanks, Bill

Craig

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:08:58 -0700, L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):