*SIGH*

Old November 4th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

Default *SIGH*

Must be global warming <G>

Jeff DeWitt

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 4th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

The relay is dead center of the dash and it's trigger is the side plug
on the oil pressure switch.

More likely the choke shaft seized where it comes from the heat coil to
the linkage...

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old November 4th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Micah

Well this is getting off topic - but I had the relay tested and it's
bad. The actual choke mechanism moves freely. The wire on my choke
somehow came off the connector and fell straight onto the engine block,
effectively shorting out my electrical system and blowing three fusible
links. If that won't toast a relay... I'd like to see the current that
does.

Old November 4th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Isn't that what husbands are for? (menial labor)

Old November 4th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl[_3_]

Kate,
If it adds to your feeling better, I have been working outside all week
and will be for another two weeks. My 'ol combat boots are no longer
waterproof and my feet were soaked all day today!

Carl

Old November 4th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Billzz

. ..

http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/ta...Flevel2c%2Etam

Old November 4th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Top? Heater? Rain?

Police State, Gun Control, Traffic Jams, Smog, High Taxes, Spanish as
the official State language, 9th circuit court saying god doesn't exist?

Old November 4th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

You are very lucky it only blew the fuse links. I have seen some total
harness meltdowns from that and have rewired engine bays and under dash
circuits from it.

At least it is just a stock bosch relay you need, they are cheap. It is
center of the 'firewall' I meant to say also.

I tossed mine and went with a manual choke. That stupid timer choke was
useless up here in Canada. It went off according to how long it has
seen power with no input from how warmed up the engine really is and I
got tired of '3' foot driving when cold. You know, heel toe on the gas
and brake and clutch with the other.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old November 4th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

If we all believe the 9th Circuit Court doesn't exist will it go away?

Mike the court is the one you hear about on the news all the time that
releases all the rulings that make absolutely no sense unless you are a
communist or otherwise a hard core enemy of the "American way of life.'

This court easily holds the records for it decisions being reversed in US
history.

These judges, which are appointed for life, have long held radical
viewpoints. By some opinions 67% of the 28 judges have direct ties to
extremist groups and many of the others vacillate

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115147590