Did you like SBK2001?

Old May 23rd 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dr. Who

Default Did you like SBK2001?

Then check out SBK09 demo. Very similar but better graphics and smoother
leaning control.

http://browse.files.filefront.com/SB...owsefiles.html

Old June 11th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RP[_3_]

Dr. Who" > wrote in message
> Then check out SBK09 demo. Very similar but better graphics and smoother
> leaning control.
>

> http://browse.files.filefront.com/SB...owsefiles.html

But does it allow analogue joystick control and screen resolutions of 1680 x
1050 plus? I bought their previous offering and it was terrible. Looked
worse than SBK2001, ran worse, keyboard didn't work properly, joystick not
at all and no decent screen resolutions. I suspect that they dumped the Xbox
version on us without actually doing anything to it.

Unless BlackBean have mended their ways I won't be touching this with a
barge pole.

RobP

Old June 13th 09, 11:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jim West

"RP" > wrote in message
> But does it allow analogue joystick control and screen resolutions of 1680
> x 1050 plus? I bought their previous offering and it was terrible. Looked
> worse than SBK2001, ran worse, keyboard didn't work properly, joystick not
> at all and no decent screen resolutions. I suspect that they dumped the
> Xbox version on us without actually doing anything to it.
>
> Unless BlackBean have mended their ways I won't be touching this with a
> barge pole.
>
> RobP

Try the demo. I used gamepad with analog stick and it was less twitchy than
SBK2001, supports widescreen 1680x1050 and graphics are much better than
SBK2001. I've never played any other SBK game besides this demo and SBK2001
so can't comment on the other versions. GUI suffers from consolitis but
otherwise it seems good.