secondary air pump / smog pump / 2001 VW Passat 1.8T / 4 cylinder / error code P0411

Old May 14th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default secondary air pump / smog pump / 2001 VW Passat 1.8T / 4 cylinder/ error code P0411

Sebastian,

Sorry, I've been offline for awhile here. If you want to, contact me
directly and we can brain-storm a little (assuming you haven't already
figured it out) I'm sure you'll be able to return the favor in vag-com
info at some point.

-Arthur