50,000 to 100,000

Old November 30th 04, 02:32 PM
Snow

Default 50,000 to 100,000

100k must be nuts!! It makes absolutely nonsense that a guy (or girl) who
basically has no responsibility gets paid anything over 60k a year . When a
person with the lives of 500 people in their hands at any given time get
paid 35k - 65k annually. Something is seriously wrong out there..

Snow...
http://www.canama.ca/ - read the "forgotten man'' found on the home page of
this site.
http://www.amfanatl.org/

"William Oliveri" > wrote in message
> So I'm listening to this radio talk guy, a guy who's been a mechanic since

> young age. He's telling a caller who is asking advice for her son, asking
> what school would be good for him since he wants to be a mechanic. This

guy
> recommended a school in Tennesee which he went to and was saying that

there

Old November 30th 04, 02:32 PM
Snow

Old November 30th 04, 03:33 PM
Lee Ayrton

Old November 30th 04, 03:33 PM
Lee Ayrton

Old November 30th 04, 10:00 PM
HarryS

It is called supply and demand, Gone are the days of the shad tree mechanic
today's mechanics have to be able to read and interpret data streams form
the OBC, utilize micro processing equipment for trouble shooting and
repairs, and highly technical training if you call that nuts you are living
in a cave and should stick your head out once in a while to see what your
are missing. The 100k is the average wage through out the USA for a top
mechanic not your every day slouch. Remember there are thous who think they
are god and there are other that are it is the differance between the is and
are.

HarryS

.. .

Old November 30th 04, 10:00 PM
HarryS

It is called supply and demand, Gone are the days of the shad tree mechanic
today's mechanics have to be able to read and interpret data streams form
the OBC, utilize micro processing equipment for trouble shooting and
repairs, and highly technical training if you call that nuts you are living
in a cave and should stick your head out once in a while to see what your
are missing. The 100k is the average wage through out the USA for a top
mechanic not your every day slouch. Remember there are thous who think they
are god and there are other that are it is the differance between the is and
are.

HarryS

.. .

Old December 1st 04, 04:50 AM
mic canic

wrong
now when someone goes to school to be a tech they have enough education
to go into engineering and such
hence the shortage
esp. once the grad finds out about flat rate and how that works

Old December 1st 04, 04:50 AM
mic canic

Old December 1st 04, 05:33 AM
Lon

In Cupertino, you couldn't buy the Q#$!#@$ post office box on the
corner for a lousy $300K. Is rather discouraging what sort of
money pit claptrap you'll get for $750K, and they measure square
footage around the *outside* of the entire building.

Eric proclaimed:

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 04, 05:33 AM
Lon