General Jeep Questions

Old June 27th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Craig Scheiner

Default Off Topic General Jeep Questions -Now SnoMan the Stalker

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:20:08 -0700, twaldron wrote
(in article <YBsgi.2606$yp.1856@trnddc08>):

> Craig Scheiner wrote:
>
>> But I AM in the phone book, Bill. It's a fact. Doesn't that mean that just
>> like you, I take on responsibility and I'm accountable? As I am in the
>> phone
>> book, obviously my parents taught ME how to be in the phone book just like
>> your parents taught you how to be in the phone book too!
>>
>> Can you please post a picture of your name in the phone book?
>>
>> Thanks, Craig

> You're somebody now! Millions of people look at that book every day!
> This is the kind of spontaneous publicity, you're name in print, that
> makes people. You're in print! Things are going to start happening to
> you now.
>
> tw

Operators are standing by.
Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I'll believe that when I see it, until then you're just a lying coward.
Your parents failed miserably! http://www.billhughes.com/temp/phonepage.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old June 28th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

But if you're unlisted, you are hiding from someone, most likely bill
collectors and child support.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"twaldron" > wrote in message

> You're somebody now! Millions of people look at that book every day!
> This is the kind of spontaneous publicity, you're name in print, that
> makes people. You're in print! Things are going to start happening to
> you now.
>
> tw
> --
> PLEASE REMOVE THE "OBVIOUS" TO REPLY.

A few general questions... Noice87 VW air cooled 8 October 14th 06 12:22 AM
new Jeep owner with questions [email protected] Jeep 5 February 10th 06 06:35 PM
General 4WD Questions ('92 mainly) Ulysses Ford Explorer 8 January 24th 05 09:37 PM
=Jeep Questions= Eddy Long 4x4 0 January 19th 05 03:33 AM
general resto questions....outside in or inside out Jeffrey Davison Ford Mustang 9 November 22nd 04 01:48 PM